Thursday, July 21, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man, bottle at the sea... 

- Island with you and me... 

- Not caring where we belong to be... 

- Peace and quiet... 

- No need for riot...

- Thy blonde bombshell being I... 

- No lie... 

- Sometimes there's pieces... 

- Nurturing wishes... 

- Among swimming fishes... 

- Don't mention me tree palm... 

- Monkeys aren't calm... 

- Island inside an island to be... 

- Dwelling inside nature's fantasy... 

- Ocean making love with the sea... 

- Lyrically... 

- Staring with you at a random galaxy... 

- For free... 

- Blankets with sand... 

- Everlasting end.. 

- Colliding with thy pen... 

- Again forgetting Sandman... 



- Eyes of mine do lush... 

- Let's go into the bush... 

- Random push... 

- Do know that sometimes... 

- Our soul sings... 

- In between spleens... 

- No rhymes... 

- Blank paper to fill... 

- Pick a stick... 

- No kick... 

- Write in the sand a circle... 

- Not purple... 

- By the beach... 

- Together we reach... 



- James Maynard and his way... 

- Tool inside a say... 

- Headphones hidden in between fruit... 

- Let me play flute... 

- Wanna press play... 

- Utterly do I dismay... 

- By hot July... 

- With you I lie... 

- Bikini swimsuit... 

- Ocean waters inside our loop... 

- Breathing in and out... 

- There's our shout... 

- Into salty waters we go deep... 



- Like when Magallanes circumnavigate the world... 

- Born in Porto, never feeling small... 

- Ask you some words in Portuguese... 

- You answer me with a kiss... 

- Language being afloat... 

- There's our canoe boat... 

- Wearing thy coat... 

- Into land again... 

- Being you my flame... 

- Me as thy dame... 

- Reaching the chapel... 

- Stain lapel... 

- Windy rocks... 

- Time doesn't pops... 

- Into you and into me... 



- Like Incas releasing energy... 



- Mayans lost in Astronomy... 

- Not towards the Philippines... 

- By all means... 

- Will paint mirror with baton... 

- Time will never be "Once Upon"... 

- Vacancy not inside my heart... 

- Real act... 

- Playing a part... 

- Swimming to the Ocean depth... 

- Fishes mystery kept... 

- Necklace of mine made with seashell... 

- Lurking left and right as your only belle....



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...