Sunday, July 24, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man, me fold... 

- Tie is bold... 

- Don't say anything... 

- Sweetest cream... 

- Makes me spin... 

- Reality's main theme... 

- Urge to develop a new scene... 

- Masterpiece of thee... 

- Releasing energy... 

- Inside you and me... 

- Solar anatomy... 

- Into the heart of the city with you... 

- Gathering all that is new... 

- Art must we together create... 

- Can't understand envy or hate... 

- Porto it's... 

- Give me more than a kiss... 



- Do know.. 

- Magic ain't a show... 

- Like John Constantine you stand... 

- Nor at some world's end... 



- Neither navigating like Johnny at Mike Leigh's "Naked" movie masterpiece... 

- Do know that our love is at ease... 



- Swimming us in the beach... 

- Not inside any bloody preach... 

- Give me a piece of heaven paradise... 

- Mandragora being our shiny plant... 

- Inside our chant... 



- Alexander Sokurov not lost at a "Russian Ark"... 



- There's TV series "Dark"...



- Into our way... 

- Move we must... 

- Sharing a theater paper play... 

- Everything is just... 

- Way back we go together... 

- Lilith first woman created... 



- Adam did spin and fainted... 



- Land of never.. 

- Eyes me dispose... 

- Visioning a rose... 

- Trembling one more time... 

- Gazing at an ancient dime... 

- Jumping into the lake... 

- Again we do shake... 

- Whisper my name... 

- Feelings are never vain... 

- Carrying your coat... 

- No joke... 

- Dance I barefoot... 

- Inside our hut... 

- Cats being grey... 

- Tell me another day... 

- Sister does me tell... 

- Not easy being thy belle... 

- Walking us by Boavista's église... 

- Think I on our first kiss... 



- Merging a sweaty dance... 

- Syndrome of the most beautiful romance... 

- Not an hypnotic trance... 

- Dress being by the floor...

- Unraveling mysteries by sea shore... 

- Lighthouse is what drives us in... 

- Never in between... 

- Land of green... 

- Ask you for your eyes... 

- So that I can see... 

- Morning never sighs... 

- Shape shifting melody... 

- Believing in Anarchy... 

- Pagan ancestry... 

- Do know that Portuguese I want to learn... 

- Not some u-turn... 

- The ideal of our perfection... 

- Is raw action..


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...