Thursday, July 14, 2022

A direct love speech from Lana to our shared heart

 


- My Man, there's that star... 

- Love you as you're...

- Where's my today's kiss? 

- Not easy being thy miss... 

- Want us to be close... 

- Light's chose... 

- Inside our everlasting dance... 

- No trance inside our romance... 

- Think I not... 

- About what time has forgot... 

- Ensemble us being together in a knot.. 

- More than a solid shot... 

- Pneuma's melody... 

- Never hot by the sea... 

- Car drives us sweet... 

- Hold the spaceship... 

- Stop sign... 

- Sharing our ice-cream's prime... 

- Inside you and me... 

- No duality... 

- Through fascination street... 

- Way to go deep... 

- In between... 

- Liquid dream... 

- Inhaling and exhaling our atmosphere... 

- Feeling thee everywhere... 

- Do know that you love my red hair... 

- Way to go... 

- Not thinking on Leipzig's show... 

- Through window thee enter... 

- Not as my tiger... 

- But as my panther... 

- Forgetting about spot fiver... 

- Thee I hamper... 

- Meeting melody Gotan Project... 

- Us staring at our cat... 

- Don't talk me about H... 

- Not an excess... 

- Evolutionary mankind's mess... 

- Pieces are inside my dress... 

- Let's play chess... 

- Tricky does say:

"Trip hop doesn't pay' 

- Note that can't I finish... 

- Care I about our wish... 

- Oven makes me sleepy... 

- Neaty... 

- Inside our love's treaty... 

- German as language to uphold... 

- Russian as my language of old... 

- Love, teach me Portuguese... 

- Wanna stare with you at the geese.. 

- Never saying please... 

- Our life together always is at ease... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Melody ain't thy name... 

- Flickerish flame...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...