Wednesday, July 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to my solid heart

 


- Man, don't let me melt... 

- No lands of The Celt... 



- Again burn I not from the fire..

- Being a normal vampire..

- All by the blood... 

- Nothing by the flood... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Cascade I placenta for free... 

- Fangs of mine by thy neck... 

- Play our track... 

- Let's go back... 

- 15th Century time... 

- Together acting real fine... 

- 300 AD... 

- Lacing our anatomy... 

- Merging sympathy... 

- Of course that you must... 

- Be to me just... 

- No stakes through my heart... 

- Let's again our cycle start... 

- Not cutting my head... 

- Love you more when thy skin shed... 

- Into lighthouse's sea... 

- Gulls as our enemy... 

- Sand on my feet...

- Not caring about the ship... 

- Vessel to be... 

- Inside a permanent vacancy... 

- Only Lovers Left Alive... 

- Do know that you can't forget... 

- Consciousness' hive...



- Jung's pet... 



- Enter in my body again... 

- Spirit's to blame... 

- Heart has no shame... 

- Soul is a flame... 

- Tell me about Bela one more time... 

- Let's do it fine... 



- Caress me gently... 

- Where there's green... 

- From here to eternity... 

- There's sugarish cream... 

- From another dimension path... 

- Man With X Ray Eyes wears a hat...



- Edward was dead... 

- Vincent Price was mad... 



- Edgar Allan Poe all time drunk was... 

- Booze was his mind's bus... 




- Lovecraft always lurking at the sea... 

- Dagon release its duplicity... 



- Wings of mine... 

- The count... 

- Being fine... 

- Did found... 

- Nothing to tell... 

- Inside your spell... 

- Being thy bell... 

- There's our shadow... 

- Where you're, I do go... 

- Gazing at your eyes..

- Lights do sighs... 

- Darkness ain't a theme... 

- Not inside a dream..

- People say that we're both dead..

- Definitely we're covered in red..

- Motion picture Trouble Every Day... 

- Beatrice Dalle did to me say:

"Love him during night and day" 



- Run I into you..

- Jump being something real new...

- Virtue is true... 

- John Haigh didn't knew how to drink... 

- Thought that all was artistic ink... 



- Do know... 

- That into thy arms myself throw... 

- Not feel myself small..

- Being at our inner Ghost World... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...