Thursday, July 21, 2022

A direct love speech from Elena to my solid heart:

 


- Man, during that time... 

- Not inside a rhyme... 



- Samara TV... 

- You and me... 

- Floating free... 

- Not a written interview... 

- Wanted it to be something completely new... 

- Miss Europe did me grant... 

- Screen being rant... 



- Volga here does run... 

- Together us having fun... 

- Ink being in print... 

- No hidden hint... 

- It was only me... 

- Asking you... 

- For free... 

- Why the world was acting blue... 

- Laughing us both inside...

- Not caring for a ride... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Black... 

- Stretching fine... 

- Unpack... 

- Remember when you told me to dance... 

- Stars did glance... 

- Felt a bit like being in the moon... 

- Staring at a funny comedy cartoon... 

- By the hotel we do stand... 

- Not caring about the band... 

- Swimming by the pool... 

- Laughing as a simple fool... 

- Definitely all being cool... 

- Then the magazine... 

- Wanted to be seen... 

- Copies as pure spleen... 

- Face of mine in them... 

- Stating a love poem... 

- Nurture it was my task... 

- While carrying no mask... 

- 2019...

- Not inside any dream... 

- 2022...

- Again me and you... 

- Forgetting blue... 

- Something true... 

- Carrying what's new... 

- Now do I you tell... 

- About fountain's well... 

- Being (again) thy belle... 

- Night and morning spell... 

- Breakfast together with no dish... 

- Our solid wish... 

- Without no preach... 

- Performing by the early breeze...

- Thy heart being Portuguese... 



- At São Bento station train... 

- Beauty is to blame... 

- Hold your hands into mine... 

- There's our time... 

- Being thy host... 

- No breakfast's toast... 

- Past is merely a scared ghost... 

- There's our kiss... 

- Dawn's bliss... 

- Not caring about number 6...

- Jumping till standard heaven... 

- Together counting till 7...

- Thy hat on my head... 

- Makes me feel... 

- Color red... 

- Like world's heal... 

- Us as the real deal... 

- Beauty is where beauty lies... 

- Motion picture do sighs... 

- There's our image in motion again... 

- No shame... 

- Play ain't a game... 




- There's that Massive Attack melody... 

- Your heart, my identity... 

- Plenty..

- No God's entity...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...