Wednesday, July 20, 2022

A direct love speech from my belle Isabel Berg to our shared heart

 


- Man, there's our time... 

- Past was yesterday... 

- Future is an hour's play... 

- Whatever people do say... 

- Present's at bay... 

- Getting old, you know?

- Part of the charm... 

- No alarm... 

- Where the wild roses do grow... 

- Thought a bit on what you said to me a minute ago:

"Galaxy ain't a freak show"  

"Mankind's shape"

"Being sleepy awake"

"War enslaves minds" 

"Money weaponry everything binds" 

"Cousin kill cousin because of land" 

"Brother kills brother without end" 

"Roaming back to Babylon

"Land was land getting along" 

"Family was strong to the bone" 

"Not manipulated with a stone" 

"Cereal does shake" 

"Milk surely is awake" 

"Diesel is people mind's state" 

"Natural gas" 

"Will be mankind's mess" 

"Fire everywhere" 

"Pale blue dot's scared" 

- Words were hammering my head...

- Being ourselves inside our bed... 

- Delicacy must be told... 

- Surely we'll never go old... 

- From amoeba into frog... 

- Reaching fish as some GOD... 

- Tulpa's mutation... 

- Not only imagination... 

- Elon Musk can't tell... 

- If there's water inside a well... 

- Twitter not brilliant is... 

- Prefer I our kiss.... 

- Don't wanna venture myself in Insta's vanity... 

- Meta data where people act as Gods without a roof tree... 

- Forging my brain.... 

- Pictures are to blame.... 

- Marc doesn't care about Plato's Cave Allegory... 

- Actually saying that nothing is for free...

- Into you and into me... 

- Our own duality... 

- Not only love's majesty...

- Breakfast do I prepare... 

- Not thinking at all... 

- Yesterday being my year toll... 

- Talking with you most of the time... 

- Felt the world as a velvet goldmine... 

- Evolution, revolution and devolution... 

- Being act of illusion... 

- Inside thy arms... 

- Caring about all our charms... 

- Gift birthday simple being by the table... 

- Again I enable... 

- Know about the latest trending theme...

- Eating ice-cream... 

- Acting mean... 

- Not a dream... 

- Hate I the Squid Games... 

- No glorified sugar canes... 

- Into Stranger Things... 

- Doors being split scenes... 

- 80's period time...

- Sun did shine... 

- Tape inside a Walkman... 

- Audio stereo being our love's den... 

- Movement images on system VHS... 

- Beta was a play's chess.... 

- Seemed like paintings inside a dinosaur's cave... 

- Clothes wore we without a clean shave... 

- Do notice thy grim.... 

- In between a movie's scene... 

- Now we must all stream... 

- World again us do bring.... 

- Literally an innuendo's theme.... 

- There's thy birth city.... 

- Being more than pretty.... 

- Passing our stairs of thoughts... 

- Mirror without knots... 

- Worth some shots...

- You know me... 

- Danish staring at the sea... 

- Copenhagen does stand... 

- Where the world knee bends...

- Do know that you always me tell... 

- That I'm thy prettiest yell... 

- Into our glory's zone... 

- Know that you love me back to the bone...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...