Sunday, July 10, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to my solid heart

 


- Man, surely Incubus... 

- Being Succubus... 



- Surely entering in..

- It's our solid dream..

- To another dimension you must me take... 

- All is love, nothing is at stake... 

- Sheets by the sky... 

- Lift me real high... 

- Sandman me does kiss... 

- Being thy miss... 

- Counting till 6...




- Don't grab my heart...

- Surely not playing a part... 

- Inside our favorite motion picture... 

- No hidden seizure... 

- You must me tell... 

- That my eyes are thy spell... 

- Body switching in and out... 

- Our inner shout... 

- There's our TV series at state... 

- Never we come late... 

- The Invisibles by Grant... 

- No liquid plant... 




- Say that you love me... 

- There's our fluid energy... 

- Into the rain... 

- Never us being tame... 

- Let us be punk rock... 

- Amidst no shock... 

- Forget Westworld...

- We're not small... 




- Inside thy birth city... 

- Feel myself pretty... 

- Beholding Porto's atmosphere... 

- Dancing with you everywhere... 




- Give me thy t-shirt Ragged... 

- By Robin's bed... 



- Teach me Portuguese... 

- Wanna feel myself at ease... 

- Inside my soul...

- Not feeling myself old... 

- Knowing that our love's gold... 

- Through an anarchist way... 

- Knocking out any given say... 

- Into vampire land... 

- Hold my left hand... 

- Of course that I do know... 

- That strategy ain't no show... 

- Hair of mine by thy face being... 

- Inside our tender feeling... 

- We're what we will ever be... 

- More than molecular's energy... 

- Fingers of mine opening thy chest... 

- Heart at my hand being the best... 

- They say that we're everywhere... 

- God send us into another biosphere... 

- Solar dimension not being lost... 

- But just...

- Together we're a must... 

- Slavic language you must learn...

- There's our story not laid upon... 

- Let's dance awake... 

- No hidden shake... 

- Today feel myself hot... 

- Worth a shot... 

- Tell me not about what time has forgot... 

- Desire spreading into a mountain... 

- Moving our fountain... 

- Again into the sheets... 

- Made of hits...

- It's the dome... 

- No zone... 

- Plastic phone... 

- By Kaili Blues... 

- Wear I thy favorite shoes...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...