Saturday, July 16, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, there's the seed... 

- Sharing utmost need... 

- Performing our deed... 

- Do know... 

- Our shared light does glow... 

- Not a streaming show... 

- Daughter is feeling a bit sick... 

- Let's kick a brick... 

- Come and say... 

- That you love me every single day... 

- Wearing thy favorite dress... 

- Candid shared piece of chess... 

- You and me... 

- Hair thrown into the wind...

- Fulfilling energy...

- Trees that bind... 

- Inside our balcony... 

- Never thinking in between... 

- Thy voice... 

- My choice... 

- Gathering magic everywhere... 

- Listening to Road To Nowhere... 

- Committing sin... 

- Road's dream... 

- Coffee and cream... 

- Kiss my hair... 

- Love being thy atmosphere... 

- Within our shared mind... 

- Not gloomy but kind... 

- Visiting Kyoto's city... 



- Tell me that I'm viciously pretty... 

- Into you and into me... 

- Releasing tantric energy... 

- Book that opens and shuts... 

- No buts... 

- Way more than a kiss... 

- Tell me how it feels to be a bliss? 

- Love being thy miss... 

- By the floor there's a leaf's tree... 

- Picking it up... 

- Not caring about the clock... 

- There's the verb "to be"... 

- Don't break my heart... 

- Together we'll create stylish art... 

- Vamp's nite... 

- Teeth of mine that thee bite... 

- Suddenly inside dusk's twilight... 

- All is violent, all is bright... 

- Walking Santa Catarina's street... 



- Porto's way neat... 

- With you...

- Everything turns to new... 

- Hold I your hand right... 

- Together stare we at sky's light... 

- Majestically... 

- No entropy... 

- Ask you to marry me by the sea... 



- Chapel's inside ocean waves... 

- Morning does us awakes... 

- Breakfast in bed... 

- Cookies that we do share... 

- Dressing in minutes time... 

- Knowing that you're really mine... 

- Learn I Portuguese... 

- Everything being at ease... 

- By our home...

- Love's zone... 

- Descending Downtown... 

- Feel I lost and found... 

- Ask you to with me fly... 

- Real high... 

- Palms in your eyes... 

- Not where words lies... 

- Figure I out... 

- Early morning shout... 

- Do know... 

- Flowers will grow... 

- Amidst Cupid's bow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...