Saturday, July 23, 2022

A direct love speech from Olga to my solid heart

 


- Man, don't you dare... 

- Spirals are everywhere... 

- Not only in between... 

- Make us a coffee with cream... 

- Will make us both spin... 

- Inside the house... 

- T-shirt Minnie Mouse... 




- Climbing the staircase... 

- Stones inside a vase... 

- Inside a window did I find... 

- Time outside our shared mind... 

- Like Siamese being apart... 

- No depart... 

- Greenish state we together lie... 

- No human sigh... 

- Enlighten me... 

- Free my energy... 

- Pure sensuality... 

- Seems like a Bachelorette... 

- Our first act...

- To enter in... 

- Status dream... 

- Hypnosis beam... 

- Something that we'll figure out... 

- Mysterious paths into a shout... 

- Drifting the world a new... 

- Just me and you... 

- To understand our play... 

- You and me inside a say... 

- During night and day... 

- Bodies and minds do may... 

- Enter a boat of ours at bay... 

- Red dress of mine... 

- Victorian style... 

- Definitely fine... 

- Hate word "meanwhile"... 

- Step I into our room... 

- Never too soon... 

- Staring at the moon... 

- Position spoon... 

- Throughout Moscow's streets... 

- Some sheets... 



- Bed does us keeps... 

- Stare into my eyes... 

- Don't tell no lies... 

- Left vision thee... 

- Where there's land... 

- There's reality... 

- Grip at hand... 

- Everlasting bend... 

- Don't wanna know... 

- There's our intimacy's show... 

- Let it grow... 

- Summer has no snow... 

- Lips and sugar gallore... 

- Again both of us by the floor... 

- Nobody does knock the door... 

- Surely want a bit more... 

- Not near some seashore... 

- Pulling the plug in... 

- Let's split the scene... 

- Nothing is seen... 

- Secrets are keen... 

- Tell me again of how we must again do... 

- Just me and you... 

- No blue... 

- Don't care about any shoe... 

- Know about Cinderella.. 

- Pumpkins' Bella... 



- Time to be spent... 

- Where there's no vent... 

- Play that Tricky melody... 



- Massive Attack unto my heart..

- Again we do start... 



- Infinite possibilities... 

- Where there's no entities... 

- Quitting of the mask..

- Beloved task... 

- Aiming at my chest..

- Do know that we're the best... 

- Forgetting the rest...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...