Friday, July 1, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to my solid heart

 


- Man, don't you dare to me say... 

- That magic is the only way... 

- Open thy eyes... 

- Not where riverbed do lies... 

- Tell me about beauty everywhere... 

- Not only a solid go atmosphere... 

- Let's dance... 

- Without balance... 

- Let's perform... 

- Not inside a norm... 

- Awake being we... 

- Near the river's sea... 

- There's the paper to fill... 

- No time to kill... 

- Listening to Idles all along... 

- Can't listen to my phone... 




- Like Fred Astaire and Ginger... 



- Not mentioning Frances McDormand... 



- Don't make me linger... 

- Being a simple Norman... 



- Cohen, Joel does step... 



- While Leonard is taking a nap... 



- But then again... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- No state's lame... 

- There's our mutual energy... 

- Into sailor's ship again... 

- No need to be tame... 

- Purity at our gaze... 

- Shoe inside a single maze... 

- Our together Act Of Resistance... 



- More than an embrace... 

- Like Laurie's Big Science... 



- Walking at the same pace... 

- Into the prettiest city in the world... 

- Not feeling by you small... 

- Inside a Joyfully kiss.. 

- We do bliss... 

- There's our stand... 

- Art without end... 

- Through window rear... 

- Loving an animal deer... 

- Again our track... 

- Not a random gum pack... 

- Thy libertine way of being... 

- Us sightseeing... 

- Clearly you must teach me Portuguese... 

- Don't wanna care about the word "please"... 

- Quote and spell... 

- Well... 

- Glass does say... 

- That you love me anyway... 

- Acting us together with class... 

- Into human mass... 

- Our school's pass... 

- Being my joy... 

- Not some random boy...

- Asking for his toy... 

- Inside world history... 

- You and I are a "must" see... 

- Don't care I about Instagram... 

- Or if Facebook is jam... 

- Inside my heart... 

- Our souls together.. 

- Delight pure art... 

- Wear I thy jacket leather... 

- Of course that I do know... 

- That sky does glow... 

- Observing color red... 

- Don't you drive me mad... 

- Taxi, Driver being Travis... 



- Iris not reading Chavez... 



- 1976 birth date..

- Together we're never late... 

- Not only a love story...

- We're each other's glory...


No comments:

Post a Comment