Thursday, July 21, 2022

A love speech from German model Victoria Jancke to my solid heart

 


- Man, it's been a while... 

- Deep inside our smile... 

- World to us does say:

"Love you every single day" 

- Sincerely I can't understand... 

- Where is universe's end... 

- Through West Coast... 

- We do boast... 

- Cheese inside a toast... 

- Don't say that only pretty I am...

- Use a bit of glam... 

- Place that track... 

- Me and you going back... 



- Few years ago... 

- Planet Earth didn't know... 

- Me and you did glow... 

- Pages of a magazine...

- No hidden dream... 

- People talk and talk... 

- Like Egyptians they do walk... 

- More than a melody... 

- Within you and me... 

- Bang the drum... 

- Drive us to the sun... 

- Wanna have fun... 

- Sharing a splendid gum... 

- Returning one more time... 



- Cats do know what is fine... 

- There's the Hollywood sign... 

- Not at Vegas we must be... 

- Empty of solar energy... 

- My heart that beats... 

- Don't call me sweets... 

- With or without poetry... 

- Fantasy is reality... 

- Blonde hair of mine...



- Like Medusa being soft... 

- By the loft... 

- Absolutely prime... 

- Do know that you love me... 

- Where the ocean meets the sea... 

- Do know that I love you... 

- While sculpting our world into something new... 

- Pictures do shape... 

- When we swim in a natural lake... 

- Nothing at stake... 

- Time ain't late... 

- Not going back... 

- There's our backpack... 

- Mirroring a Joshua Tree... 

- In between you and me... 

- Old Europe does cry... 

- About an absolute lie... 

- In thy birth city... 

- Surely we dive deeply... 



- Towards Douro's river... 

- Shaking without shiver... 

- Wind that passes through us... 

- Picking the early bus... 

- Simply mention my eyes... 

- No lies... 

- Mentioning no sighs... 

- Time to sleep... 

- Where there's our spaceship... 

- Sofa does move... 

- Beat is our groove... 

- Legs that suddenly dance... 

- Not caring about any romance... 

- Thy eyes me glance... 

- Hypnotic trance... 

- Like an ant... 

- Merged we're inside a plant... 

- Still have the flower... 

- Given by you to me in the earliest hour... 

- Never feel myself sour... 

- Porto me awake..

- Life'll never us brake...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...