Saturday, July 9, 2022

A direct love speech from my babe Elena to our shared heart

 


- Man, Loki's birthday is coming quickly... 

- Let's swim deeply... 

- Be more than a simple sweet... 

- Let's move deep... 

- Wearing my red dress... 

- Not playing chess... 

- Embrace me inside a kiss... 

- Am thy miss... 

- Don't you dare to forget... 

- About my sun hat... 

- Drive me mad... 

- Know that you can... 

- More than a bang... 

- Be my only Man... 



- Never care I to wait... 

- Time's never late... 

- Merge our together's shape... 

- Into shadowlogy... 

- Me inside you... 

- You inside me... 

- True... 

- Don't tell me that I'm wrong... 

- Always dwell I upon... 

- Climbing on top... 

- Everything does pop...

- Solid rock... 

- Not a shock... 

- Kiss my mouth... 

- No shout... 

- Blondish hair of mine... 

- Pen's inserted fine... 

- Take me on a dreamish trip...

- Call me thy treat... 

- Do wanna choose... 

- Where together do loose... 

- Bring the booze... 

- Million kisses by you in my face... 

- Inside our perfect lace... 

- Don't wanna listen to other voices... 

- These are my choices... 

- Not peeling fish's skin...

- You know what I mean... 

- Thy Portuguese soul... 

- Carves for me gold... 

- Into the beach again... 

- No need for pain... 

- Shivering is no game... 

- Finishing Stranger Things Season 4...

- Definitely galore... 




- Must cook for you and me... 

- Feed me energy... 

- Telepathy... 

- Don't wanna care... 

- Thee I double dare... 

- Don't be wrong... 

- Life ain't forlorn... 

- Know that you love Major Tom... 

- Inside a melody's song... 




- Through space within our time... 

- Definitely mine... 

- Towards Kyoto we must go... 

- Need for a quest's show... 




- Disintegrating inside you... 

- Not feeling blue... 

- Tantric does sweat... 

- Drifting around with our cat... 

- Then again... 

- Fire ain't lame... 

- Definitely tame... 

- Kate Bush did sang... 

- About a bang... 

- Running That Hill...

- Our feel... 





- Making with God a deal... 

- Chart again number 1... 

- Naked we're... 

- There's our fun... 

- Randomly never far... 

- Pleonasm does come... 

- Inside our time zone... 

- Bodies that move... 

- We can, definitely should... 

- It's our everlasting mood.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...