Monday, July 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man, just drill... 

- Commonly we do feel... 

- Nino Rota must play... 



- Ennio Morricone doesn't care... 


- About any given day... 

- Western spaghetti is everywhere... 

- Once Upon A Time In The West... 

- You and me being the best... 

- Feel you inside my chest... 



- Westworld feeling a bit new... 

- If only replicants were true... 



- Blade Runner 2049...

- Sequel movie's prime... 



- Tell me again... 

- About a street with my name... 

- Call me Jane... 

- Do know... 

- Michael Nyman does show... 

- Peter Greenaway's films on the go... 



- Whisper into my left ear... 

- Shades of another sphere... 

- Come again... 

- Unleash us from our love's cave... 

- In between a cleanish shave... 

- Don't make us go back... 

- German expressionism is hidden inside a track..

- Godard's new wave..

- French movies slave... 



- Wanna think about Hartley Hal... 

- Give me a call... 



- Popping in... 

- Jarmusch lost Jim...




- Edgar G. Ulmer told us about Detour... 

- Spreading glamour...




- Kafkaesque state of me and you... 

- There's no need for color blue... 

- Reading Camus again... 

- Feel feverish and tame... 




- Pessoa is to blame... 



- Into Hitchcock's Spellbound... 

- We're what we found... 




- Do know about Dali's eyes... 

- No lies... 



- Back again... 

- Juan Muñoz statues have no name... 

- Kiss me without shame... 



- Nick Cave ballads about some Red Right Hand... 



- Peaky Blinders don't care about world's end... 





- Lips of mine... 

- Caressing thy face... 

- All is fine... 

- No need for a car race... 

- Me embrace... 

- In and out... 

- No shout... 

- Listening to Love & Rockets theme... 

- Dare you to make me spin... 

- Portuguese being way more than a dream... 

- Sugar me with cream... 



- Bread must jelly contain... 

- Cereals aren't lame.. 

- Being thy dame... 

- No need for a surname... 

- Heaven is to blame... 

- About any God curious game... 

- Human beings smart are not... 

- Arriving to the moon is our only shot... 

- Wanna know about life in another planet...

- Don't care about bloody internet... 

- You know me... 

- Source of our energy... 

- Be my love hero... 

- Need I not a simple zero...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...