Sunday, July 10, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, not only yesterday... 

- 18th century is at bay... 

- More than a maid dressed in blue... 

- Character being new... 

- Inside my heart... 

- Where we both together start... 

- State of art... 

- You do know me... 

- Soft energy... 

- Open I thy cigar box... 

- Feel you stronger than an ox... 

- There's me being thy fox... 

- Blueish dress of mine... 

- Delightful being fine... 

- Into time travel again... 

- You and me inside some train... 

- Listening to Madredeus... 



- Caring about Lord Morpheus... 



- Towards Gaia, city of dreams... 

- Near the beach... 

- Paradise scenes... 




- Within our reach... 

- Staring us window outside... 

- Inside our joy ride... 

- Delicately... 

- Form I a circle inside thee... 

- Pandora did me told... 

- That boxes are shiny gold... 



- Mystery... 

- You and me... 

- No imagination... 

- Our marriage by chapel's sea..



- Into commedia dell'arte again... 

- By the bridge...

- No game... 

- More than our solid kiss... 





- Dress of blue... 

- Picking something new... 

- In between me and you... 

- Shoes that I don't want to wear... 

- Lead me elsewhere... 

- Into that coffee shop... 

- By the sea ain't hot... 

- Hold my hair... 

- Travel ticket is laid bare... 

- Inside the train we sit together... 

- Not in the land of never... 

- Space not needed... 

- Deed's deeded... 

- Surely we walk... 

- Not inside a talk... 

- Wanna see the green... 

- Sea's waves spleen... 

- Carry on thy shoulder... 

- Make me feel by thee bolder... 

- Cat Pink and Cat Grey... 

- Us feeding them every single day... 

- Coming home from work late... 

- Nothing to state... 

- Light by our living room... 

- Embracing us real soon... 

- Listening to a sound Portuguese... 

- Give you more than a poetic's kiss... 

- Into dada's land... 

- Blueish dress does not end... 




- Stare into my face... 

- Gather our pace... 

- No raven's family... 

- Magpie's free... 

- Into thy written words... 

- Sliced swords... 

- Puzzle to solve... 

- Us as couple to evolve... 

- Into me and you... 

- Love being true... 

- Caress my lips... 

- Move my hips.. 

- Dress of blue again..

- Shredded not in vain..


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...