Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, say you do... 

- Feeling myself new... 

- Love me do... 

- Teach me you must... 

- Portuguese is just... 

- English ain't lust... 

- But then again... 

- French does makes me feel tame... 

- Spanish wanna also try... 

- German accent is a lie... 

- Do know that you can... 

- Wanna fall deep inside your pen... 

- Let me feel... 

- Totally unreal... 

- Letter without seal... 

- Being your deal... 

- New hairdo... 

- Make me feel brand new... 

- Love is our way... 

- Don't make say... 

- Hate being inside a pray... 

- Most people don't know... 

- There's a street show... 

- Us outside no play... 

- Whistling towards us during the day... 

- Be my only Sun... 

- Not only inside our home... 

- Watchman does me call... 

- Inside our light... 

- Love is more than fire tonight.. 

- Impressed wanna I be... 

- Sunset Boulevard as a masterpiece... 

- With thee... 

- Always at ease... 

- Russian's kiss... 

- Eating bread with cheese... 

- Eyes of mine... 

- Dining with you fine... 

- Glasses prime... 

- Drinks do shine... 

- Make me feel like Heaven... 

- 2 times 7...

- Give me... 

- Reality... 

- Show me... 

- Deeply... 

- Why thy cheekbones are sweetly... 

- Don't wanna feel infinitely small or great... 

- We're each other's shape...

- Let's not awake... 

- Energy ain't a loose break... 

- More than thy melody... 

- Chest pumping energy... 

- Oxygen that we breathe... 

- When we're at each other's peak... 

- Move me sweet... 

- Holding thy hand... 

- Porto's city without end... 

- By the chapel sea we together bend... 

- Never thought I... 

- That our infancy wasn't a lie... 

- By the beach sand... 

- Listening to a lyrical band... 

- Do know that when thy tongue does move... 

- Heart of ours is worth more than any piece of art by the Louvre... 

- Love me not at Moscow... 

- Together we're several love explosions inside a labyrinthine row... 

- Because I know... 

- That where you're... 

- I do go... 

- My most shining star... 

- Love me true... 

- Never far... 

- Just me and you...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina