Monday, January 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Kitchen is delicate and fine... 

- Cooking for us something with delight.. 

- Book is flavor right... 

- Do know that me and you... 

- Make kitchen sink turns blue... 

- Feeling you and me... 

- Architectural frenzy... 

- Pause the song... 

- By our zone... 

- Let us share state's melody... 

- Being we in love for free... 

- Wanna be thy majesty... 

- Being we good and bad... 

- Me you must drive mad... 

- Literally inside our dance... 

- Ours not being a simple romance... 

- Let's construct not feelings again... 

- To love you ain't a game... 

- Picking our early news... 

- Dancing by you inside a new pair of shoes... 

- Tell me you love me times 1.001...

- Will be thy Moon..

- Be my Sun..

- Am thy only one..

- Let's together step into our room..

- Feel myself bloom... 

- We're each other's doom... 

- Our need... 

- To feed... 

- Ring you must my bell... 

- Awake feel I inside our spell... 

- Tell me vibrantly... 

- Where steps are harmony... 

- Inside aeons of world history... 

- Being I thy Lilith for free... 

- Immortality is forever... 

- Not in the land of never... 

- Loving you well... 

- Saint Germain doesn't dwell... 

- Again being I thy only belle... 

- Inside our love's pyre... 

- Listening us to music from a lyre... 

- Christmas by January, 7...

- Being we blissful in heaven... 

- Not going us to sleep... 

- Must move ourselves deep... 

- By the kitchen is our cake... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Inside our shape... 

- Let us not brake... 

- Make us shake... 

- Glasses by kitchen's balcony... 

- Dishes not letting us be free... 

- Hate apathy... 

- Table's empty... 

- Release more than telepathy... 

- Let's learn anatomy... 

- Ever lovingly... 

- Outside snow storm... 

- Make me feel reborn... 

- Surely we both know... 

- Together we're more than a solo show...

- 2023...

- Learning Portuguese with thee... 

- Not only in January..

- Kids do state..

- Never late... 

- Back from Paleolithic age... 

- Love ain't a simple turning page... 

- With me you must dance... 

- No trance... 

- Or quick glance... 

- Just drive my heart... 

- You're more than my engine's start...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina