Wednesday, January 18, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, normal it ain't...

- When by the room we faint... 

- Listening to Siouxsie...

- Melting we... 

- Desire of flesh... 

- Cronenberg's Crash... 

- Most of the times do I know...

- Structural TV show... 

- Max Von Sydow's voice... 

- Europa's choice... 

- Visioning inside a pyramid... 

- Lars Von Trier's seed...

- Not only a song... 

- Love being thy blonde shell bomb... 

- Feel my name... 

- Lush's melody... 

- No game..

- In between my brain... 

- Waterboys by the sea... 

- Bilinda Butcher as a Bloody Valentine... 

- Do know that voice's fine... 

- Going back inside my dance... 

- Being Maria in Metropolis' romance... 

- Do know that Gina Lollobrigida passed away...

- One of the prettiest women that gave way to light's day... 

- James Maynard told us about Reflection... 

- Not only yesterday... 

- Tool's action... 

- Inside A Perfect Circle... 

- Wear I never purple... 

- Losing a bit myself inside thee... 

- Greta Garbo's Ninotschka inside a Grand Hotel... 

- Us outside no spell... 

- Not only today... 

- Pepper ain't clay... 

- Look again into my eyes... 

- Do know that thy movement never lies...

- You and me... 

- Memories of a stage theatre mystery... 

- Never us lonely...

- Hammer being cult history...

- inside our eternal crush...

- Not where roses are white... 

- Making out by the bush... 

- Being you my templar knight... 

- Simple don't wanna be... 

- Releasing energy...

- You know... 

- Hero's a wonderful show... 

- Zhang Yimou does catch...

- Maggie Cheung's batch... 

- Dance of Zhang Ziyi... 

- Ouch... 

- You and me... 

- By the couch... 

- Stare we at each other... 

- Moving further... 

- Lost not in 2046...

- Giving you me a kiss... 

- Again Maggie and Zhang... 

- Flirting with a pen...

- Everything's simple being... 

- Not some Lynch's scene... 

- Blue Velvet's scream... 

- Sunrise us teach... 

- Near the beach...

- Song of two humans..

- Vertigo shaping again time...

- Hate guns...

- Tilda Swinton telling us both that everything's fine..

- Birds staring at Sunshine... 

- Garden being yours and mine... 

- Hold I thy hand... 

- Never care we if the world does indeed end...




 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina