Sunday, January 8, 2023

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, let's do it again... 

- Together we can... 

- By the floor... 

- Number 4...

- Waiting not... 

- There's our deadly shot... 

- Never do I forgot... 

- Feel ourselves eternally hot... 

- Not in between... 

- Figuring no dream... 

- Make you scream... 

- Inside my head... 

- Thy voice... 

- My choice... 

- Let's go to bed... 

- Drive me again mad... 

- Being not a witch... 

- During our night shift... 

- Cup of tea... 

- Only you and me... 

- Christmas night... 

- Let me be thy only light... 

- Hold me with might... 

- By the plane... 

- Whispering thy name... 

- Near left lane... 

- When you touch my hair... 

- Feel you everywhere... 

- Tell me not.. 

- Dress us taught... 

- Moby's song... 

- Subway we go along... 

- Knowing the right thing to do... 

- Love me true... 

- Rain did came... 

- Sharing thy name... 

- Cupid's to blame... 

- Being I thy flame... 

- Entering our house... 

- Strip my pink blouse... 

- Deep inside my heart... 

- Bleeding without depart... 

- Grab you time 6...

- Inside the most marvelous kiss... 

- Hear you not... 

- Time being hot... 

- Inside the bus... 

- Stansted airport... 

- No fuzz... 

- Wearing no t-shirt... 

- Arriving at London's city... 

- Knowing that I am thy sweety... 

- Can't forget... 

- Land we do kept... 

- Resting a bit... 

- In our room... 

- Going deep... 

- Fly me to the moon... 

- Do know... 

- No storm's show... 

- Out and in... 

- Make me spin... 

- Forget not the tree... 

- Want you inside me... 

- Came the rain... 

- No need for no pain... 

- Dancing with you eternally... 

- Feeding no fantasy... 

- There's our new tune... 

- Feel my prune... 

- Knowing that thy face... 

- Was more than our love's lace... 

- Me again embrace... 

- Don't care... 

- Being us both everywhere... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Ever loving... 

- Fill me with energy... 

- Not only a dream... 

- Be to me not mean... 

- Coffee and cream... 

- Tea by our rest... 

- Being us together the best... 

- Curly hair... 

- Never elsewhere... 

- Again the melody... 

- Deep inside me... 

- From station to station... 

- Caring not about our birth's nation...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina