Saturday, January 14, 2023

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me... 

- 2023 x 2...

- Only me and you... 

- Petra ain't blue... 

- Do know... 

- Patricia Morrison's more than a solo show... 

- Come on and let's go... 

- You know... 

- Time to grow... 

- Walking by your side... 

- Eternal fleeting ride... 

- Be my love's tide... 

- Throughout all oceans we must glide... 

- Don't care I... 

- No lie... 

- Desert makes me shy... 

- Formula ain't high..

- There's no white house..

- Will carry my greenish blouse..

- Dancing with you..

- Tell me true... 

- Show host...

- Just love me do... 

- No ghost...

- In the heat of our together night... 

- Let's clear darkness with light... 

- Don't again care... 

- Candles ain't my atmosphere..

- Want you everywhere..

- Be my early storm.. 

- Lightning me as a newborn..

- Us both bathed by the sun..

- Meet no mind... 

- To me be kind... 

- Want you blind... 

- One eye...

- Where road ain't a lie... 

- Tell me that you do feel the same... 

- No heavenly human game... 

- Always we never tame... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Face of yours without time... 

- The wind doesn't blow... 

- Do know how to glow... 

- Using fingers not... 

- Feel real hot... 

- Maybe have I forgot... 

- Worth a shot... 

- Through green flat field...

- Bore feel I staring at a hill... 

- Inside me I you feel... 

- Everything is sweet... 

- Mine to keep... 

- Real deep... 

- Into the mush room's cloud... 

- Hands that me embrace... 

- Wanna feel you real loud... 

- No werewolf's chase... 

- Party time... 

- Slug's fine... 

- New home... 

- Toilet without phone... 

- We alone... 

- Nurturing a huge bone... 

- To you I do say... 

- Without any pray... 

- Any God given day... 

- To pave my way... 

- Entering and exiting... 

- Where maps spin... 

- No dream... 

- You and I scream... 

- Feeling ourselves mean... 

- By planet's green... 

- Sunset is gone... 

- Together we going along... 

- Hands of yours by my face.. 

- Quick me embrace... 

- World History does start...

- Inside our heart... 

- Popping in... 

- Revolution's chin... 

- Mankind's grim... 

- Do know that we must come... 

- Not only fun... 

- Driven like snow... 

- There's our blow... 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina