Monday, January 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Astrid to my solid heart

 

 

- Man, there's a new cover magazine... 

- Not inside some bloody dream... 

- Into me while driving into you... 

- Nothing really new... 

- Play that song... 

- Let's us sing along... 

- Bacchantes with Orpheus play... 

- His lyre talking about another day... 

- Come what may... 

- Like Daedalus and Icarus wanna I fly... 

- Not that real high... 

- Kissing the Sun... 

- When Moon's having with him fun.. 

- But then come I again... 

- Echoing thy name... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Where ring's fine... 

- Not only a random dance... 

- Ballet's chance... 

- Like a wordless haiku... 

- Picturing canvas within color blue... 

- Again the sound... 

- In between what we both have found... 

- Not only charm... 

- Caring not about a wake up alarm... 

- Outside youth... 

- Bearing skin's fruit... 

- Maybe it's in everything that we don't do... 

- Kiss being something true... 

- Another nail... 

- Together we do sail... 

- Pages do move... 

- Like they should... 

- Not only my mood... 

- Comfy feeling I... 

- Sofa ain't shy... 

- Do know that inside no show... 

- Colors display not a glow... 

- Again touch I the sky... 

- Not only do we both try... 

- Tell me about that instant melody... 

- No display harmony... 

- In my room... 

- Time's not that soon... 

- Paper blank script... 

- Take out sweet... 

- Reaching me deep... 

- Wanna feel thy arms tonight... 

- To be an ethereal light... 

- During day and night... 

- Walking without boots... 

- Eating grapes fruits... 

- Do know that by Sun's light... 

- Ocean is really bright... 

- Driving the star one more time.. 

- Caring not about what's prime... 

- Into early cosmos and back... 

- Big Bang being our earliest pack... 

- Caves of all shape... 

- Rain gave us a break... 

- Thought I again... 

- During a period without shame... 

- Basilisk did me awake... 

- Suddenly did I shake..

- At Mount Pilatus dragon from the right... 

- Pilates caring not about his insight... 

- At Lake Oberalp dragon by the left... 

- Christ's blood being a theft... 

- Evolutionary love romance..

- No dream perchance..

- Actually do I know... 

- That by the river his body does show...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina