Saturday, January 21, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Let's move again... 

- Candles are fine... 

- Wax by bodies of us... 

- Most of times I know... 

- That to come is never to go... 

- Don't care about the bus... 

- Let's listen to Prodigy... 

- Wanna feel you inside me... 

- Release all our energy... 

- Observing pieces of anatomy... 

- Come again with me... 

- Room ain't fantasy... 

- Boobies will you trap... 

- Don't you dare to have a nap... 

- Smack me when I ask you to... 

- Kinky is our word true... 

- Let's form not some kind of blue... 

- Only me and you... 

- Legs by your neck... 

- Eyes unpack... 

- Chair will shake... 

- Keep us awake... 

- Again into me... 

- Break jeopardy... 

- Releasing tongue... 

- Universal bomb... 

- Play that desire song... 

- Love when I'm thy only one... 

- Stare we must not into the sun... 

- Tell me that our love eternal is... 

- Know that I'm thy miss... 

- Nurture me with a kiss... 

- Want to... 

- Strip some clothes... 

- True... 

- Morning bring us ships, not boats... 

- Be my sailor without salt... 

- Let's drink rhum and vodka, not malte... 

- Hug me tight... 

- Not only during night... 

- Again me tell... 

- Snow ain't a spell... 

- Make me yell... 

- Developing fire... 

- Make me release the wire... 

- Let's again use... 

- No cream pie... 

- Being thy only muse... 

- Where oceans do lie... 

- Lurking at our videotape... 

- Feel myself never coming late... 

- Sugar my shape... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Make it whiplash you... 

- Really it's fine... 

- Something really new... 

- Bite my lips... 

- Caress me strong... 

- Hold my hips... 

- Being thy human bomb... 

- Definitely pillow talk... 

- Let's not go out for a walk... 

- Thy body full of rain... 

- Sugar me cane... 

- At Porto's street main... 

- Forgetting thy name... 

- Stare at my face you must... 

- Be lustful just... 

- Don't want you to be kind... 

- Rule our shared mind... 

- Love it when the melody... 

- Make me move into thee... 

- Again caress me... 

- Fingers that volcano does search... 

- In lava we do trust... 

- Don't wanna sleep... 

- Move me deep.. 

- If only we noticed that solar ship...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina