Sunday, January 8, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our solid heart

 


- My Man, thy foxy lady being I... 

- No lie... 

- Walking by the snow... 

- Time does glow... 

- Us inside no show... 

- Dancing us together barefoot... 

- Eating raw fruit... 

- Give me... 

- Solid energy... 

- During the day... 

- Sharing our unique way... 

- Wearing Snegurochka dress... 

- Me you must impress... 

- Yesterday... 

- When memories were at bay... 

- Me and you... 

- Pimlico... 

- Westminster for true... 

- Remember I Boadicea and her daughters running amok... 

- Where there was no flock... 

- By the Thames... 

- Outside flames... 

- As when Fawkes, Guy... 

- Spat fire inside no lie... 

- St George's me and you... 

- No color blue... 

- Thai's restaurant cool... 

- By Soho's being thy love's fool... 

- Sea life... 

- Together we also eating rice... 

- Morning eggs and ham... 

- Do know that we definitely can... 

- Walk with glam... 

- Near bloody Big Ben... 

- Where streets do jam... 

- Frozen feeling we... 

- No plan's strategy... 

- Being I thy Harley Quinn... 

- Laughter inside a scream... 

- Fox doesn't run... 

- Together we stare not at the sun... 

- Camden's market lure... 

- Velvet coat's by our door... 

- 15 quid...

- No need for speed... 

- Kiss you sweetly time 2...

- Xmas for me and you... 

- Love me do... 

- There's some God... 

- Growing by the fog... 

- Kiss me more than times thousand... 

- Where the world doesn't end... 

- Porto's flood...

- Nature being our beauty's mud... 

- If only we again could... 

- By Victoria station share our love's mood... 

- Forget can't I... 

- No need for us to sigh... 

- From Embankment to Thames' shore... 

- Orgasm number 4...

- Visiting Cleopatra's Needle blast... 

- Times not of the past... 

- By London Tower... 

- There's a sparrow's song... 

- Love being thy bomb... 

- by William Blake's tomb... 

- Us singing along... 

- Couldn't we care less for Jack... 

- William Gull couldn't pack... 

- Staring you at my lips... 

- Caress I thy hips... 

- Do know... 

- More than a blow... 

- House near train... 

- Bearing yours and my name... 

- Reading our handwritten letter... 

- Melody as a swan's feather... 

- Love me do... 

- Just me and you..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina