Friday, January 27, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man... 

- World is without end... 

- My love... 

- Being I thy Queen... 

- Where oceans rub... 

- Perfect mean... 

- Everything that you try to me teach... 

- Do understand our inner circle breach... 

- Most of the times think I... 

- Know that I want to try... 

- Fly real high... 

- There's your arms... 

- Words and imagery... 

- Grabbing charms... 

- Just you and me... 

- Sin it ain't... 

- We each other's taint... 

- Almost like studying maths... 

- Treasuring no hats... 

- Forgetting the book... 

- Love when you give me that look... 

- Do know... 

- Where feelings glow... 

- Alone feel not... 

- Together we're hot... 

- Senseless do I forgot.  

- About that beautiful time shot... 

- Love Portuguese language... 

- Inside no mirage... 

- Colors me awake... 

- Where mirrors don't break... 

- Beneath the trees... 

- Walking us near the bees... 

- By the beach... 

- Latin you me teach... 

- Inside a French kiss... 

- No need for a leech... 

- To you wanna I cook... 

- Eternally without fish or hook... 

- Together must we display... 

- House cleaning Saturday... 

- Books to read... 

- Inside the car... 

- Quick lead.. 

- Not knowing where we're... 

- Going both back to the house... 

- Cherishing us more... 

- Together wiping the floor... 

- Feel not like Minnie Mouse... 

- Not Cinderella being... 

- By our living room sightseeing... 

- Vegetables do grow... 

- Not only some lousy show... 

- Playing Ally McBeal... 

- TV's appeal... 

- In top of it... 

- Tiger being sweet... 

- Painting of a dead man... 

- William Blake... 

- Doing what he can... 

- Always late... 

- Samurai sword... 

- Being our loose love's chord... 

- Kittens always by your side... 

- Crown with pride... 

- All the time... 

- You me call... 

- Thy sunshine... 

- Not only rock and roll... 

- By The Fall... 

- Morning to books buy... 

- Library ain't that high... 

- Calvin & Hobbes comic strips... 

- Psychology us meets... 

- Then all the sound..

- Music us found..

- Dancing with you sweetly..

- When world ain't fantasy..

- Let's us only be..

- More than poetry..

- Tell me about how special I am... 

- Together we must bend... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina