Monday, January 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, again let's merge deep... 

- Be to me more than sweet... 

- Eyes of thee... 

- Behold me.. 

- No room for fantasy... 

- Reality is our joy to be.. 

- No design... 

- Art never is kind.. 

- Navigating we always are... 

- Be more than my heart... 

- Stare I at a star... 

- Wondering about no depart... 

- Take me into thy arms... 

- Floating light... 

- Know the insight... 

- In between our charms.. 

- Counting stray cats... 

- From rooftop... 

- Without hats... 

- Sound does pop.. 

- Be my electroshock... 

- Together we're punk rock... 

- Into it again... 

- Speaking thy name... 

- Love that we feel... 

- During colorful morning hill... 

- Everything beauty display... 

- No child's play... 

- By the castle state.... 

- Voice of Jean... 

- Cocteau came late... 

- You Tarzan... 

- Me being thy Jane... 

- Breakfast is our love's lane... 

- Listen steadily to my heart beat... 

- In between our pale cheek... 

- Trick and me treat... 

- Rain into eyes of you... 

- Always you being new... 

- Do know about Portuguese's scent... 

- World does bend... 

- History makes amend... 

- Split in 2...

- Loving me is loving you... 

- Color me true... 

- Use our word figure style... 

- Pen turns into the sky... 

- Together we do fly... 

- Caring not about meanwhile... 

- Into you and into me.. 

- No Scientology... 

- Do know... 

- Moscow does glow...

- Hug me tight... 

- Be more than a simple delight... 

- Love making feels like heaven... 

- Again towards number 7...

- Use again the rhythm code... 

- Mood is not only a mode... 

- Like that film that we never forget... 

- "Cinema, Paradiso" first time we met... 

- Into "8 and a half" masterpiece... 

- Dancing us eternally... 

- Inspiration never does vanish... 

- Gallantly... 

- Kiss my nose... 

- Sculpt me a perfect rose... 

- Pillow does shake... 

- Stones by Easter Island..

- Wanna feel you awake... 

- No storm musical band..

- Kissing Paris goodbye... 

- Venice within a sigh... 

- Again the sky... 

- Where we both lie... 

- Montmartre, Sacré Coeur... 

- Being thy paramour... 

- Stepping out from the Moulin Rouge... 

- Press we every time button snooze... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina