Friday, January 27, 2023

A direct love speech from Daria to my liquid heart


- Man, tell me in Portuguese... 

- How to count till 6...

- Never do I wonder... 

- Feelings that we both share... 

- About what's going under... 

- Visioning blonde hair... 

- Depicting art's atmosphere... 

- Suddenly being us everywhere... 

- Do know that into my left ear you do whisper:

"There's January blister"

"Back come"

"New zone"

"Present bring"

"Future will sing"

"Handwritten letter" 

"Wrote it with an ancient bird feather"

- Stare I again at you... 

- Pub is yellow, not blue... 

- Leather jack... 

- No lack... 

- Into my heart and soul... 

- Drifting not into the cold... 

- Thought a bit... 

- Know that you're sweet... 

- Move me deep... 

- Reality to become... 

- Where there's street's sun... 

- Lipstick care I... 

- No lie... 

- Favorite color... 

- Stating a flower... 

- Delight with early hour... 

- Me bake... 

- Need to shake... 

- Maybe awake... 

- Candy's never late... 

- Into open space... 

- Catching train... 

- Human gaze... 

- Mouth sugar fill... 

- Backseats are clean... 

- Into our top hill... 

- Know what you mean... 

- Be the one... 

- Pump music's sun... 

- Recognize storm in me... 

- Pattern's anarchy... 

- Again feel me... 

- Lights go out... 

- Movement floor... 

- No electric door.. 

- Inside our inner shout... 

- Know what it's all about... 

- Be the one again... 

- Gloves make us feel tame... 

- Speedy thee I feel... 

- Make me heal... 

- Throw away... 

- Let me say... 

- Babylonian play... 

- Solo house K... 

- Carpet blown away... 

- Pillows do stay... 

- Energy again... 

- No shame... 

- Beauty lies in the eye... 

- Charm never is shy... 

- Whisper I to you:

"No need to stay on a queue"

"Line's shape"

"Melody's inside a simple grape"

"Kiss me like a butterfly"

"Wanna feel myself high"

- Look we at couch's symmetry... 

- Taking you and me... 

- Door claps again... 

- Whisper our together name... 

- Not a dream... 

- Chewing gum... 

- World is green... 

- Together we sum... 

- 1 ÷ 1...

- Our bodies floating around... 

- Grab thy beating heart... 

- Left hand does start..

- Be my main lamp's chart... 

- Kitchen light..

- Hunger us strike... 

- Ride we our bizarre bike... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina