Monday, January 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, lift me high... 

- Towards the sky... 

- Know that I never drink... 

- Mouth of mine... 

- Fangs with a brink... 

- Melody's kind... 

- Opening perception's door... 

- We by the floor... 

- Inside every single body pore... 

- No bore... 

- Do know that it's you... 

- Kiss me true... 

- Not only 1 time... 

- Forgetting we the movie flick... 

- Like that is fine... 

- Me and you going deep... 

- Know that's because of the faulty dress... 

- Ruined set pieces chess... 

- Again me impress... 

- Love being thy Queen... 

- No bloody Princess... 

- Let's together scream... 

- Melville's by ocean's green... 

- By couch's stage... 

- Me you embrace... 

- There's no new age... 

- Me tell... 

- Urge to dwell... 

- Not only inside a spell... 

- Poetically charm... 

- Fingers of thee building our new storm... 

- Be my human alarm..

- Definitely being we new born... 

- Speak to me... 

- Feel I no gravity... 

- When you're my vast sea... 

- Maybe it's sound chemistry... 

- Forging what we both want to be... 

- Throughout Saint Petersburg... 

- Going we out... 

- Listening to "The Magical Flute"... 

- No shout... 

- Walking inside Moscow... 

- Feel thee hot... 

- Not at some show... 

- Worth a shot... 

- Definitely with you... 

- Porto's city being every single day new... 

- Hold yourself to me... 

- Release solar energy... 

- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one... 

- Let's together stare at the sun... 

- People do say... 

- Flying anatomy... 

- That we live inside God's pray... 

- Being thy bumblebee... 

- There's the heart... 

- Streets have no shame... 

- Must we together start... 

- Play with me again... 

- There's our shared name... 

- Every single time am thy dame... 

- More than desire flame... 

- Images in movement being... 

- Let's go space seeing... 

- Inside my right eye... 

- Where waves don't lie... 

- Entering atmosphere Mars... 

- Flowers without jars... 

- Love me eternally... 

- You must... 

- Strong bound duality... 

- Be to us just... 

- In the middle of the night.

- Being we inner light..

- Not like inside a dance..

- We're more than poetry's romance... 

- Nature's only chance.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina