Sunday, January 8, 2023

A direct love speech from Didi to our shared heart


- Man, loving you for years to come... 
- Bowie is actually never gone... 
- Deep inside... 
- Us into our love's ride... 
- Thought on your favorite song... 
- You and me all along... 
- Ziggy Stardust pumped in our phone... 
- Not Ramona A.Stone... 
- During Ziggy's suicide... 
- Brel's song was a tide... 
- There's you then... 
- My lovebird... 
- Doing what we both should... 
- My Man..
- There was the sound guitar... 
- Never being we that far... 
- Us together inside a star... 
- Years loving you... 
- Always you being new... 
- Definitely to me true... 
- Never feeling us both blue... 
- Think not on cosmos dust... 
- Because time ain't frost... 
- Cooking us food... 
- There's our early mood... 
- Definitely we should... 
- Sometimes I don't know... 
- Loving you ain't a show... 
- Inside a Dave's song... 
- Buenos Aires must we sing along... 
- Day not to preach... 
- Love of ours by our reach... 
- Do know that we can teach... 
- Into Elephant Man's theater play... 
- Diamond Dogs had their way... 
- Hunky Dory did start... 
- Playing inside our heart... 
- Again by our kitchen floor... 
- The Man Who Sold The World asked for more... 
- Actually no Aladdinsane... 
- But more than a random name... 
- Thought that would love you only till Tuesday... 
- No jolly body's play... 
- Whatever we both say... 
- Lodger, Heroes and Low... 
- Within Berlin we must go... 
- Tell me not about outside... 
- We're definitely shy... 
- Carrying bag sleeve for Hours... 
- Sand as my flowers... 
- Definitely an Heathen being... 
- The Next Day did I sing... 
- Movies to watch again... 
- Brixton being tame... 
- Thought on our shared name... 
- As an Earthling... 
- Time did bring.. 
- Inside thy birth city... 
- Calling me sweetie... 
- Hair of mine... 
- Driving lost inside time... 
- It was me... 
- Being thy source of energy... 
- Not you... 
- Words were made of blue... 
- Feeling you in my lips... 
- Sugary treats... 
- Eyes with different color... 
- Staring at the earliest hour... 
- Not a common cat... 
- Loving you when together we're an act... 
- Forever Black Star... 
- How I wonder how you're...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina