Friday, January 27, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man, power our star... 

- No sudden depart... 

- Like in that Jim Jarmusch movie... 

- Never us that far... 

- Hug me forever groovy... 

- Like Adam and Eve... 

- Feelings are under our sleeve... 

- Love me not only today... 

- Eternity ain't a long way...

- Let's use the storm..

- We're eternally newborn... 

- There's the song... 

- Sonic burn... 

- Heart again does beat... 

- Saint Petersburg does heat... 

- Moscow's a bit sweet... 

- Porto us greet... 

- Tell me not... 

- Know that God forgot... 

- Invisibility not our choice... 

- There's our voice... 

- Being with you not only by The Fall... 

- Make me feel big... 

- Never small... 

- Eating us a shared fig... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Role's prime... 

- Clockwork's time... 

- Morning's breeze... 

- Word ain't please... 

- Inside our house... 

- Actus Portuguese... 

- Carry I no blouse... 

- Tragicus slice cheese... 

- Brownies cookie... 

- Makes us feel as a rookie... 

- Chips ahoy... 

- No need for a toy... 

- Hands of yours by my ribs... 

- Kiss my lips... 

- Definitely want I to know... 

- Caress my hips... 

- Where wind does blow... 

- Riga can't us contain... 

- There's our stage name... 

- Open the lane... 

- Like in Lost Highway...

- Car lights... 

- Hidden play... 

- Coitus sights... 

- Nails red... 

- Blue dress... 

- Want you bad... 

- Me impress... 

- New youth... 

- Blood's truth... 

- Charisma us took... 

- Not inside some book... 

- Biscuits must we cook... 

- Tarot's fortune... 

- Us making out by the dune... 

- Culture is to be spent... 

- Art is hellbent... 

- Texturing my lips... 

- Love us keeps... 

- Fame gives us seeds... 

- Each other we feed... 

- indeed... 

- Blood does speed... 

- Make me feel... 

- Thy ultimate seal... 

- We're the real deal... 

- Ink me does tell... 

- Hybrid feel I... 

- Being thy only belle... 

- Make me not sigh... 

- Orgasms never lie..

- Nordic mythology..

- Vikings blood eagle lethargy... 

- In limbo... 

- Star ain't bingo... 

- Flying with you... 

- Color me true... 

- Want thy cheek...

- Be to me just... 

- DNA kick... 

- Not only lust... 

- Between our legs... 

- Curtain does begs... 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina