Wednesday, January 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Kitty to our shared heart


- Man, not only today... 

- Actually cold ain't a say... 

- Us physically... 

- Clothes by the wardrobe... 

- Only you and me... 

- Where secrets aren't told... 

- Feel you deep... 

- Like some sugary sweet... 

- Travelling along... 

- Not inside some bloody song... 

- There's the thunderstorm... 

- Days of snow... 

- Wherever we go... 

- Purity to become... 

- Not blocking the sun... 

- My hands around thy throat... 

- Almost as a blood boat... 

- Dancing with no coat...

- Love they eyes to poke... 

- Wine's from oak... 

- No joke... 

- Definitely true... 

- It's in all that we do... 

- Melody being new... 

- You know that I love you...

- Think I... 

- Evening streets are shy... 

- Coffee we do try... 

- Bloody scarf on my neck... 

- If only I could... 

- We as a loose pack... 

- Change our mood... 

- But you do know... 

- Satellite's a go... 

- By the lake... 

- Together we do shake... 

- Black swan... 

- Me singing along... 

- Lips that again form... 

- Our newest norm... 

- Know that I try to you keep... 

- Driving us a solar ship... 

- Hands that thee hold... 

- Legs of mine never cold... 

- Tip toeing is the name... 

- Literally no shame... 

- Do know that by Porto again... 

- Carmen Miranda had a say.... 

- J.K.Rowling Harry Potter wrote... 

- During the day... 

- Without a single quote... 

- Universal time being... 

- Together sightseeing... 

- Passing by the hut... 

- Language haven't got... 

- Portuguese damn hot... 

- There's our love's knot... 

- Caressing thy face... 

- Tie my shoelace... 

- Me embrace... 

- No sudden pace... 

- By the stage... 

- Without cage... 

- Not turning our page... 

- Pencil broken is... 

- Long I for thy kiss... 

- Don't wanna erase...

- Not inside some maze... 

- Think I on lyrics to behold... 

- By your side am I bold... 

- Learning Spanish... 

- Portuguese as a bliss... 

- French kiss...

- Where German hiss..

- Bloody world history..

- Picking our ensemble anatomy... 

- Throughout the universe..

- Care I not about a lure curse..

- Stylish we always are...

- Observing astronomy not really far...

- Be my love star... 

- Let's together share some candy bar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina