Friday, January 27, 2023

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- Man, come on... 

- No jump... 

- Together we're only one... 

- Me pump... 

- Carmen's roots... 

- No strange fruits... 

- Sometimes me you awake... 

- Robe means together we're not late... 

- Tell me about my pretty face.. 

- Me embrace... 

- Stare we not for soil... 

- Paper ain't recoil... 

- Apples to boil... 

- Forgetting Bible's lesson... 

- No passion...

- Actually fashion... 

- Ruby and emeralds do shine... 

- Know that you're eternally mine... 

- Most of the times... 

- No sudden rhymes... 

- Miranda born in your city... 

- Be a bit more sweety... 

- From Russia to Turkey... 

- Know that a week ain't a day... 

- Together we do paper play... 

- Switching roles... 

- Character do molds... 

- Oscar ceremony is coming... 

- Portuguese movie shining... 

- Me animate... 

- Kiss my shape..

- Love ain't primate... 

- When you're inside... 

- Feel real pride... 

- Carpets do move... 

- Being thy only bride... 

- Like they should... 

- Cover of a magazine.. 

- Newspaper article scene... 

- Whisper I into thy ear right:

"Uptight" 

"Kiss me"

"No apathy" 

"Revolution me call"

"Let's make it by house's hall"

"Evolution is never that small" 

"Sugar me move"

"Not only mood"

"Sharing love's food"

"Want not to understand"

"Everlastingly without end" 

"Finger with our ring"

"Make me sing"

"Do know that feelings us bring"

"Being I thy only muse"

"Love when your body is loose"

- By your side again move I... 

- No sigh... 

- Words from your mouth don't come out... 

- Make me turn into a circle stare... 

- No shout... 

- Hollywood is a bloody nightmare... 

- Want you everywhere... 

- Descending stairs.. 

- Time not us despairs... 

- Ascending again... 

- Cat knows thy name... 

- Move me... 

- Blankets are groovy... 

- Outside breathing we... 

- No fantasy... 

- Feel not only telepathy... 

- Utmost synergy... 

- There's my rose... 

- Mimic not only poetry... 

- Write in prose... 

- Be my only Man... 

- That's what I want... 

- Decidedly you can... 

- Nature is our sound... 

- Make me feel again... 

- Bear I thy surname... 

- Marriage is to blame... 

- Children us call... 

- By our love's stronghold... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina