Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, it's the bloody mushroom... 

- Take us into the moon...

- Don't wanna come back that soon... 

- Lightbulbs me scare... 

- No need to double dare... 

- Maybe it's true... 

- When streets aren't green... 

- But blue... 

- Reality is more than a dream...

- Hair of mine...

- Blonde that does shine... 

- Do know that bottle we share... 

- Jack Daniel's never spare... 

- Easy for you is... 

- Writing inside a kiss... 

- Open again the soul's gate... 

- Never we soon... 

- Surely not late... 

- Let's be a bit loon... 

- Want with you learn...

- Teacher by the storm...

- Really being newborn... 

- Always you me tell... 

"Hey girl, you're more than a simple belle"

"Words outside a spell" 

"To hum ain't to yell" 

"Let's go time 9" 

"Streets do shine" 

- Listen I to my heart beat... 

- Definitely is a treat... 

- Being real sweet... 

- Step by step... 

- Mind we the gap...

- Religion me does scare... 

- Do know that Francis Pope... 

- Told some joke... 

- Being it everywhere... 

- Inside my eyes did it poke... 

- Observing you not once upon... 

- Twice to become... 

- Moon embracing Sun... 

- Languages inside thee... 

- Babylon being you and me... 

- No sorcery... 

- Evening ain't fantasy... 

- Awake there's not only one kiss... 

- Quickly me embrace... 

- Easy it's being thy miss... 

- No need to chase... 

- Tell me again about Mars... 

- Venus departs... 

- Saturn charts... 

- Mercury bards... 

- Don't spin me that much... 

- Hours are just... 

- Minutes are more than lust... 

- Want to Portuguese learn... 

- There where the river does burn... 

- Spanish easy must be... 

- Release purity...

- French is astrology... 

- German ain't liberty... 

- English is jeopardy... 

- By my side you... 

- Color me true... 

- White jeans... 

- Pullover red... 

- Velvet ain't passion scenes... 

- Don't you dare to drive me mad... 

- By the Red Square... 

- You know... 

- Time does us spare... 

- Let us together glow... 

- Eyes of mine... 

- Serving cookies and tea... 

- In the heart of the city..

- Always you me tell... 

"There's simplicity" 

"Unity"

"Eternal love boundary"

"Smile at me" 

"Be actually free"

- Just you and me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina