Thursday, January 26, 2023

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to my solid heart

 


- Man, me tell you must... 

- Want perfection's just... 

- Not only sympathy... 

- Hate random lethargy... 

- People say... 

- That God knows about nature display... 

- Me and you feel this not true... 

- Life to live to its full... 

- Everlastingly new... 

- Never dull... 

- Use no semantics metaphor... 

- You know that I hate number 4...

- Reading the book...

- Paradise Lost ain't a stylish look... 

- Think I on how we walk.. 

- No solid talk... 

- Aesthetics us lure... 

- World's cure... 

- Staring we towards the sky... 

- Clouds form a shape.. 

- That high... 

- Rabbit's awake... 

- Definitely being the magazine... 

- Metamorphosing into the green... 

- There's no screaming mountains... 

- Pass we inside that yellow house... 

- Water drops in simple fountains... 

- Instantly remember we cartoon Mickey Mouse... 

- Drive me again... 

- Maybe space's vain.. 

- Silhouette's by the train... 

- Ghosts carve no pain... 

- Into you and into me... 

- More than a push... 

- Beholding energy... 

- Dream chemistry... 

- Not only some bush... 

- Page is not being turn... 

- Sun does burn... 

- Moon being inside a fall... 

- Nature us call... 

- Ink that pages fill... 

- Us as a simple deal... 

- Papyrus us emerge... 

- Me and you by the verge... 

- Observe I the chandelier... 

- Lights atmosphere... 

- Heart of mine does beat... 

- When you call me sweet... 

- No surprise... 

- We're fire inside ice... 

- Red hair of mine... 

- Thy shoulder real fine... 

- Inside feel I... 

- That lake doesn't lie... 

- Entering with you into the forest... 

- Feeling thy beating chest... 

- Harmoniously you me tell: 

"Being Latin ain't a spell" 

"It's the bloody ancestry" 

"Atlantis geometry" 

"Portuguese heart and soul"

"Continuously being bold" 

- Stare I again into thee...

- Flag's never empty... 

- Knowing the land... 

- World does time spend... 

- Speaking to me and you... 

- Color me again new...

- Eyes of thee that to me speak... 

- Make me feel thy peak... 

- No need for any space ship...

- Picking you flowers for me... 

- Believing in fluidity...

- Moving into the coffee shop... 

- Feel by your side eternally hot... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina