Thursday, January 26, 2023

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Let's blow the house down... 

- Hold me fine... 

- Caressing our town... 

- Awake inside our kiss... 

- Painting a circle's bliss... 

- Lure me into being thy only miss... 

- Do know... 

- Literature's more than a show... 

- Religion does glow... 

- Don't care.. 

- Want you everywhere... 

- By the ground... 

- There's our primal sound... 

- Love making times 10...

- Feeling thy pen... 

- You know me... 

- No fantasy... 

- Biting you sweetly... 

- Gives me reality's energy... 

- Being almost a Bolshoi's dancer... 

- Nijinsky as a romancer... 

- Pumping our blood.... 

- Thy vamp being I... 

- Major arteries do flood... 

- No sigh... 

- There's faerie tales of slavery...

- Bondage duality... 

- From room to room..

- Never coming us that soon... 

- Turning our heads around..

- We're more than what we've found... 

- Hands of yours me hold..

- Feel not cold... 

- Tongue by my nipple right..

- Real uptight... 

- In heaven share we no light..

- Walking as an Incubus... 

- Kissing as a Canis Lupus... 

- Inside my mouth... 

- Talking as a Succubus... 

- No shout... 

- Release me times 8...

- Again together we state... 

- Hotel we awake... 

- There's our powerful shape... 

- Orgasm is never late... 

- Make me shake... 

- Can't stand us without a break... 

- Language of thee... 

- Different culture... 

- Latin's poetry... 

- Inside wings of a vulture... 

- Left hand holding thee... 

- Want you to again kiss me... 

- Loving you is way sweet... 

- Sun makes me feel way deep... 

- Put us into a non boundary treat... 

- Release our speedy space ship... 

- Heart that again beats... 

- Call me thy sweets... 

- By your side... 

- Porto's being not a ride... 

- Calmly we must breathe... 

- Thy charms forever wanna I keep... 

- Inside my head not only a wish... 

- Loose morning breeze... 

- By our bed..

- Drive me mad..

- Breakfast of mine you're..

- Morning lone star... 

- Close to you... 

- Dress black... 

- Not blue... 

- What the heck? 

- Just like my hair... 

- Always state you that I have the prettiest world face... 

- Tongue of mine as thy lace... 

- Quickly me you must embrace... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra