Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart


- Man, you're always like this... 

- Lust inside a kiss... 

- Pure bliss... 

- Language Portuguese... 

- Admiring CR7... 

- Estafeta being our heaven... 

- Messi genius being... 

- Not only by Sing Sing... 

- Autographed shirt... 

- Staging birth... 

- Entering inside you... 

- Always true... 

- Let's again be real new... 

- Blonde hair... 

- Like Bardot's atmosphere... 

- Want you everywhere... 

- Gathering more... 

- Care not about number 4...

- Football game... 

- Make me feel tame... 

- Sushi to share... 

- Chips do we care... 

- Love just me tell... 

- Melody's not under a well... 

- Come on and let's again control... 

- Bodies do rock & roll... 

- Never feel I small... 

- Mother me tell... 

- Wedding ring... 

- Finger scream... 

- Don't be to me mean... 

- Bed is hot... 

- Inside our love's knot... 

- There's orgasm third... 

- Be my eternal lovebird... 

- Cheek to cheek... 

- By my hips kiss sweet... 

- Surely wet feel... 

- The real deal... 

- Do know that I definitely can... 

- Make you feel... 

- Soundly mountain hill... 

- Chest to be... 

- No fantasy... 

- Think not about poetry... 

- Bloody movie Avatar... 

- Not wondering about a shining star... 

- Lips move again... 

- No need for shame... 

- Opening and closing a membrane... 

- You're the one to blame... 

- Never do we cry... 

- Portuguese is more than a try... 

- Flying we together high... 

- Definitely mustn't we lie... 

- Marriage at stake... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Body again does shake... 

- Clothes by the bathroom... 

- Never we come soon... 

- Fly me to the moon... 

- Let's listen to that song... 

- From movie Videodrome... 

- Cronenberg's bloody phone... 

- Ballard us do tell... 

- Atrocity exhibition ain't rebel yell... 

- Movement Dada... 

- Cubist Gaga... 

- Shakira mentioned a soft anthem... 

- Pique's solemn... 

- But we don't care about this... 

- Number six... 

- Signing paper again... 

- Having your surname... 

- Paper piece... 

- Like the most wonderful piece of cheese... 

- Blow I must... 

- All is just...

- Candles incessantly burn... 

- No need for a sweet storm... 

- Let me use you... 

- Fire's not blue... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina