Wednesday, January 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Annie to my liquid heart

 


- Man, let's descend and ascend... 

- Streets don't bend... 

- As Goddess thee I lure... 

- No need for any cure... 

- Prove that you do it can... 

- Create images with thy pen... 

- Again move me... 

- Hindu mythology... 

- Pluralism study... 

- Entering every single pore of my body... 

- Definitely it's a series TV... 

- Lurking synergy... 

- Turn my head around... 

- Want to listen to that heavenly sound... 

- More than a dance... 

- Do know about romance... 

- Where oceans do us trance... 

- Into you and into me... 

- Forming energy... 

- Not stone made... 

- We're each other's shade... 

- Being thy aces spade... 

- Not only a card loose... 

- Being more than thy muse... 

- Time to choose... 

- Hair to entity depict... 

- Be to me real sweet... 

- Let's not crumble the sand... 

- Time's never spent... 

- Feel me not only tonight... 

- Being I thy light... 

- Hug me tight... 

- Not only a shoot... 

- Listening us to The Magic Flute... 

- Stone, Scissors and Paper... 

- Game inside a loop... 

- Wings of a random shaper... 

- God me can't forgot... 

- Remember Tokyo and Kyoto's hand? 

- Japan isn't only an indie band... 

- Stretch your arms... 

- Wanna bear thy charms... 

- Into Porto's street main... 

- Green forest God... 

- Paganism to blame... 

- Not some filthy bug... 

- Eyes of mine... 

- Being a dandy's fine... 

- Use Dada outside a sentence... 

- Wanna feel you intense... 

- Inside the room... 

- Carpet's doom... 

- Stare I not at the moon... 

- Don't wanna know... 

- Pyramids at Egypt do show... 

- Kiss my lips... 

- Not only a move... 

- Hold my hips... 

- You should... 

- Turn I the page's book... 

- No need to look... 

- There's fish and hook... 

- By the library feel I...

- No lie... 

- Leaves do sigh... 

- Ink that does print... 

- Blank's brink... 

- Color black sink... 

- Don't wanna think... 

- Universe must us caress... 

- Not playing chess... 

- Wear I thy favorite dress... 

- Make no mess... 

- Latin's mood... 

- Do know that you're... 

- If only we could... 

- No loose star... 

- Castles crumble in the sand... 

- Waves do amend... 

- Where sea Chapel does stand... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina