Thursday, January 5, 2023

A direct love speech from Katie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, really don't know... 

- White wedding ain't a show... 

- Today, not yesterday... 

- Inside our say... 

- Dancing us both in a romantic way... 

- Message inside a bottle isn't thrown... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Never gone.. 

- Life of us together being free... 

- Near the sea... 

- Baltic's salad twilight... 

- Vilnius during night... 

- Be to me bright... 

- Doll in here... 

- Never lost inside our atmosphere... 

- Love of ours is everywhere... 

- Don't you dare my head to mess... 

- Wear I our special dress... 

- Walking today with you... 

- Feel Porto being really new.. 

- New art... 

- Giving it our tangled heart... 

- Entering and exiting the train... 

- Never do we both search in vain... 

- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one...

- Wanna stare with you at the sun... 

- It's in all that we both make... 

- Not only us promenading by our lake... 

- Know that I'm thy earthquake... 

- Make me again shake... 

- Don't need a break... 

- There's reality's scene... 

- Don't be to me mean... 

- Want I not to dream... 

- Latin being you... 

- Portuguese never feeling blue... 

- Think I on our morning's kiss... 

- Feeling myself as thy miss... 

- Everything is suddenly different... 

- We together being ink permanent... 

- Do know that Russian art is my essence... 

- Love feeling your presence... 

- There's Tarkovski's "Mirror" movie... 

- No state groovie... 

- Forgetting "Notes from the Underground" book... 

- Don't care I about Dostoievsky's look... 

- Again in thy land... 

- Where the world doesn't end..

- Reading Pessoa by your side..

- Being you my eternal ride..

- Feel lost inside Sharunas Bartras movie "The House

- Wear I thy favorite blouse..

- Like at Eimuntas Nekrosius' "Idiot" theater piece..

- By your side am I at ease..

- Never mention you to me the word "please"..

- Craft I a new art doll... 

- Together we'll never be small... 

- Wanna know... 

- That stars to us do always glow... 

- Be my only love..

- Wanna fly with you inside the wings of a dove... 

- There's that Bryan Ferry's song... 

- We never alone... 

- Feelings never gone... 

- Just be my eternal sun...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina