Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A direct love speech from Sara to my solid heart


- Man, forget I not the rain... 
- Sugar makes me feel real tame... 
- Through Milano's main street... 
- Enter I cathedral's deep... 
- Like being inside some ship... 
- Later again... 
- Hear I my name... 
- Pagan feel suddenly I... 
- Wondering never "why"... 
- Being ourselves inside some sigh... 
- There's the football game... 
- Inter and Milan are to blame... 
- From Indonesia while going back... 
- Religion hidden into a wolves pack... 
- Not inside any dream... 
- Together we find course's theme... 
- Making us both spin... 
- Nature does you and me tell... 
- Crafts are more than a lust spell... 
- Think I never not... 
- Eyes of mine thee gaze... 
- Cutting no chase... 
- About why it's suddenly so hot... 
- Turning pages time... 
- Lost at Bali... 
- Rhyme... 
- Fulfilling reality's fantasy... 
- Never do I know...
- Where roses do grow..
- Time ain't no show..
- Let us both feel eternity's glow.. 
- Inside language's Latin... 
- Lurking us together at the green... 
- Never can I forget... 
- Movie's main path...
- Figuring out the plot... 
- Worth a shot... 
- From Italy with love... 
- Carrying wind in the wings of a dove... 
- Feel some kind of heaven... 
- Me and you counting till 7...
- There's that solid feel... 
- Us crossing a high hill... 
- Path by the mountain... 
- Where there's Graal's fountain... 
- Back in time again... 
- Porto being not only thy city's fame... 
- Into wizardry... 
- Crowley's entropy... 
- Do know that together we roam free... 
- Kissing water's main drip... 
- Visioning our sheets as lure ship... 
- Surely do I understand... 
- That world has some plan... 
- Whisper I into you... 
- Italian for true... 
- Do know that you can... 
- Listen I to thy pen... 
- Want to learn I Portuguese... 
- Life's at ease... 
- Never being at land of do-as-you-please...
- Feel style's fashion... 
- Where words are passion... 
- Open I a book... 
- There's our look... 
- Easy it is..
- Being thy muse inside a kiss... 
- Make me bliss... 
- It's new year's time... 
- Us being both prime..
- 3 January...
- Echo into me... 
- 2023...
- Back in time again... 
- Hear I thy name..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina