Monday, January 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Laura to my solid heart

 


- Man, yesterday... 

- Asked you for a say... 

- Felt a bit away...

- There was the door... 

- Clearly knew that I wanted more...

- It was the Chameleon's king... 

- Life has its mean... 

- Not only by the green... 

- From Buenos Aires stood I... 

- Not where the wild things lie... 

- Definitely felt not lost... 

- Time was just... 

- Staring at Pampas land... 

- Knew that world was without end... 

- Loving you... 

- No band... 

- True... 

- Make up by my face... 

- Tattoos I embrace.. 

- Knowing that our melody... 

- Ain't no fantasy... 

- Thin White Duke was soaring the sky... 

- Knew then that together we were high.. 

- In between what's to give or take... 

- Choose our love not to break... 

- Knew that from Porto were you... 

- Land of true... 

- Europe being not new... 

- Do know that indeed I can... 

- Share thy pen... 

- In between my lips... 

- Me keeps...

- Thought not on concert being just... 

- Us inside a question of lust... 

- Latin words we do break... 

- While my body does shake... 

- Kiss me never late... 

- Evening is awake... 

- Fire is at stake... 

- Bowie as Pessoa, Fernando... 

- Us dancing Piazzolla's Tango... 

- From within Bergman's Persona we instantly awake.. 

- Body does shake... 

- Siouxsie told me about the Goblin King...

- Ian Curtis did scream... 

- Peter Murphy not inside a dream..

- Going back..

- Where world doesn't lose its track..

- Tell me that easy it's... 

- Love's bliss... 

- Inside thy heart... 

- Mixing joy without depart... 

- Never playing some part... 

- Theatre to venue become... 

- We together inside our zone... 

- In Brixton somewhere... 

- Dust being everywhere... 

- Running inside Major Tom's hair... 

- Most of the times do not know... 

- When a hit is more than a blow... 

- Drinking with you...

- Feel myself new... 

- Because it's all true... 

- Argentina writers has...

- We are football champions giving a masterclass... 

- Messi and Di Maria painting the sky... 

- Heaven really high... 

- Dibu did stop... 

- Goal that was not... 

- Felt myself proud... 

- Lost inside some crowd.. 

- David Robert Jones not today made me scream real loud....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina