Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- Don't know Man...

- Use glam... 

- Red light... 

- No stage fright... 

- There's always that time...

- When near the end you're mine... 

- Lover's prime... 

- Word ain't maybe...

- But shady... 

- Dancing with you... 

- Muscles never blue... 

- Into ether... 

- Caring never... 

- Mouth with a bubblegum... 

- Being thy love's drum... 

- You and me... 

- Releasing energy...

- Bloody hate apathy... 

- Make me feel great... 

- Orgasms are never late... 

- Kiss me and we must shake... 

- No inner break... 

- Sound makes me feel dizzy... 

- Definitely cheesy... 

- Searching for no breeze... 

- Half Portuguese... 

- Do know that by my hair... 

- Scent our beloved atmosphere... 

- Not only some smile... 

- Loving you ain't for a short while... 

- Ears aren't tame... 

- Tell me again... 

- Nipples surely aren't lame... 

- Do know about the path... 

- Where streets do act... 

- It's in everything we both do... 

- No sense of blue... 

- Oxygen into the street... 

- Kiss me deep... 

- Releasing stormy libido dust... 

- Shadow and light are cast... 

- Beauty inside me and you... 

- All is true... 

- Holding your torso...

- Again we must go... 

- No kaleidoscopic show... 

- Prose does blow... 

- There's tree bonsai... 

- Licking letter number 4...

- Want you more...

- Shady we walk... 

- No talk... 

- Animal telepathy... 

- No sorcery... 

- Listening to the green... 

- Showers ain't a scene... 

- Move me inside a scream... 

- Know that beauty is Eros God... 

- Moving and jumping like a frog... 

- Climbing and descending Porto's stairs... 

- Ribeira old time... 

- No vintage lime... 

- By the river wind... 

- We do spin... 

- Inside the stage boat... 

- Making out with a tiny coat... 

- Ecstasy inside our shape... 

- Drinks make morning late... 

- Pillow have no say... 

- Blankets are stray...

- Panties don't play... 

- Towards our inner psyche... 

- Riding a bike... 

- Forgot my blouse... 

- By your house...

- Cartoons made me forget...

- How to act...

- Bloody Mickey and Minnie Mouse... 

- Children books... 

- Surely made us forget our looks... 

- Love me 2 times more... 

- Eagerly wait I for number 4...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina