Thursday, January 26, 2023

A direct love speech from Riccia to my solid heart

 


- Man, come on and to me say... 

- Not only today... 

- People don't pray... 

- Climbing with you... 

- Tell me something new... 

- Do know that with thee... 

- Release I energy... 

- Not only at Sicily... 

- Latin just like you...

- Do gasp... 

- True... 

- Beauty does last... 

- There's that time... 

- Page was being fine... 

- Words paid no mind... 

- Together we always are kind... 

- Visioning you and me... 

- Sacred library... 

- Dante's Inferno peak... 

- Book that does leak... 

- Give me a bit more... 

- Italian language by the shore... 

- Portuguese as Babylon's chord... 

- Bluetooth buds full with music... 

- Together kick we a loose brick... 

- Know that you love my curly hair... 

- Memories that we never spare... 

- Time to invest... 

- Learning to pump our shared chest... 

- Forgetting the rest... 

- Heart continuously beat... 

- Where ocean waves us a good treat... 

- Entering again chapel sea... 

- Merge we each other's anatomy... 

- Knee walking in the sand... 

- World does bend... 

- Giving you my hand right... 

- Let's stare into the light... 

- Hold me tight...

- No need for any mask... 

- We're up to the task... 

- Going way back... 

- Together we observing the train track... 

- Into the sky... 

- Extraterrestrial life does lie... 

- Solid science fiction... 

- Pasolini told us about human extinction... 

- Visiting we Amsterdam... 

- Knew that its lanes were clearly The Big Bang... 

- Stealing water from the sea... 

- Heart of mine..

- Always fine... 

- Heart of thee... 

- State bigotry... 

- Tell me more about Arthur King... 

- Viriathus lost inside a scream... 

- There's the Sword In The Stone... 

- When we're alone... 

- Kiss me times 2...

- Color me something new... 

- Make me feel... 

- Thy temptress hill... 

- Eyes of mine you stare... 

- Clearly echo universe's care... 

- Instantly into you I step... 

- Dancing makes us kept... 

- Evening that us met..

- Dusk don't wanna I talk..

- Outside we inside our walk... 

- Smile on my lips... 

- Don't you dare call me "Pips"... 

- Hat in my head..

- Notice color red... 

- Painting us the sky again... 

- With yours and my name... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina