Monday, January 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, come on and let's start... 

- Deep inside our heart... 

- Say that you love only me... 

- Walk I with you through fire... 

- There's our mutual energy... 

- Inside street's pagan pyre.. 

- Thy shield maiden I am... 

- Marvel I thy pen... 

- Hold me true... 

- Feelings from me ain't new... 

- Want not to understand... 

- Love of ours has no end... 

- Outside any dream... 

- Make me spin... 

- Easy it is...

- Unravel our kiss... 

- Wanna be thy miss... 

- Time is actually bliss... 

- Listen I to Portuguese... 

- Number 6...

- Dancing with you... 

- Waiting for no kind of blue.. 

- Love me true... 

- Dinner with thee... 

- No secrecy... 

- Port wine... 

- Know that you'll always be mine... 

- Wear I thy favorite dress... 

- Beating heart ain't excess... 

- Hair of mine you caress... 

- Let's be each other's mess... 

- Not playing chess... 

- Being I thy Queen... 

- Reality ain't a dream... 

- Be my King... 

- Label pin... 

- Do know and do care... 

- Want you everywhere... 

- Diary's awake... 

- Near the ocean by the lake.. 

- Listen again to the beat of my heart... 

- No sudden depart... 

- Thy birth city... 

- When you call me more than thy sweetie... 

- Golden hair of mine... 

- Driving us prime... 

- Hands of thee that I feel... 

- We as the real deal... 

- In magic do I believe... 

- Eternity to achieve... 

- Portuguese to learn... 

- Heart that's never gone... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Lips have no shame... 

- Hands are to blame... 

- When with me share you, thy name... 

- Me and you... 

- Walking in each other's shoe... 

- Life to fill...

- Be our real deal... 

- Not inside some TV show... 

- With you wherever you go... 

- Texture my hips... 

- Secrets ain't keeps... 

- Kiss my lips... 

- Call me sweets... 

- Dance I with thee.. 

- Where the ocean becomes the sea... 

- Do know... 

- Not inside some show... 

- There's our home's light... 

- Hug me tight... 

- Where water is light... 

- Eyes of mine being blue... 

- Loving only you... 

- Day go along... 

- Night's inside our song... 

- Legs that move... 

- It's our mood... 

- After food... 

- Give me flowers forever... 

- No land of never...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina