Monday, January 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Man, you me know... 

- To be a star ain't no show... 

- Forever together we'll glow... 

- Persona's state... 

- Us never late... 

- Like inside a Bergman's tale... 

- Easy it's being I thy belle... 

- Grab a worthy spell..

- Let's us be both Rebel Yell..

- Searching not Spiders From Mars... 

- Eating by Venus chocolate bars... 

- World ain't new... 

- In between me and you... 

- Tell myself... 

- Not by the bookshelf... 

- Maybe it's not... 

- Definitely worth a shot... 

- Sound and Vision tour... 

- Not inside a blur... 

- Kissing you times 4...

- Again the videotape... 

- Me and you in fantastic shape... 

- Lure me again... 

- Within streets bearing no game... 

- Sugar me tame... 

- Let's be Absolute Beginners prime... 

- Want you to be mine... 

- Heroes one more time... 

- Not only a day... 

- Inside no pray... 

- There's that movie's act... 

- Bowie as Warhol being fact... 

- David as Nikolai... 

- Tesla no lie... 

- Near The Bridge On The River Kwai... 

- Don't care I about what they say... 

- Lurking inside a Labyrinth... 

- Together we as pure mint... 

- Let our love song spread... 

- Definitely our skin does shed... 

- Everything is true... 

- Only me and you... 

- Starman... 

- The Man Who Fell To Earth... 

- Love wearing thy shirt... 

- Giving you birth... 

- By a pen... 

- Last Temptation Of Christ.. 

- No need for any heist... 

- Again you and me... 

- Releasing energy... 

- Driving us through planet Earth... 

- Green curt... 

- Brother did die... 

- No lie... 

- Sister of mine... 

- Where there's no choke time... 

- Inside me and you... 

- Stars reborn anew... 

- Tell me true... 

- Not inside some perfect blue... 

- Drag the song... 

- Let's move along... 

- Kiss me more than twice... 

- There's our cake's slice... 

- In thy land... 

- Where the world never does end.. 

- Press play... 

- Not only today... 

- Say that you love me... 

- Where sand ain't fantasy... 

- Release me... 

- Wanna preach... 

- Portuguese to teach... 

- Dancing with you eternally... 

- No duality... 

- Being I you... 

- And you me... 

- No need for blue... 

- By the beach... 

- Red shoes us do teach...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina