Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A direct love speech from Tanya to my solid heart


- Man, do know that I can... 
- Dwell inside thy pen... 
- There's a song... 
- Melody's storm... 
- Never us both gone... 
- Axe does me tell:
"No need for a spell" 
- Caught the drum... 
- Pump it for fun... 
- Odin and Thor sayings are inside my head:
"Strange it ain't to make a snake's skin shed" 
- Forgot have I not...
- Bear's not a pet... 
- Shadows makes me feel hot... 
- into the tree... 
- Fulfill fantasy... 
- Where Gods and Goddess us lure... 
- Definitely being we their cure... 
- Pagan at start... 
- You and me hold our fierce heart... 
- Catch I the blade from you... 
- Forget I why the sky was blue... 
- Not into Valhalla's path... 
- We do last... 
- But then again... 
- Can't forget our name... 
- Sugar me tame... 
- Life ain't only fame... 
- Kiss me awake... 
- Be our ensemble's shape... 
- From Norse tales of old... 
- Beneath us surely ain't cold... 
- Not feeling lost... 
- Vision I more than a post... 
- Hel with no feelings gone... 
- Baldur inside a snow's storm... 
- Loki didn't we understood... 
- Not our mood... 
- Snakes as hair... 
- Medusa not being everywhere... 
- Press we music play... 
- Don't care about what they do say... 
- Once again inside our storm... 
- World not really gone... 
- Entering the house blue... 
- Vision I us metamorphosing into something new... 
- Couldn't understand at the time... 
- Together we as prime... 
- It's your Portuguese's root... 
- Rain being more than a quick look... 
- There's my dress... 
- Us both playing in it chess... 
- No child-like mess... 
- Into my lips...
- Feel you caressing my hips... 
- Seems like the wind... 
- Make the tide bind... 
- Into vessel ship made of wood... 
- Throughout the world inside our mood... 
- Walking into kitchen's hall prepare you food... 
- Vision I no wolf lone with its cub... 
- Tales carried by ancient blood... 
- Tip toe I as a ballerina in the green field... 
- Both admire we a vast hill... 
- There's our new tattoo... 
- World as something new... 
- No taboo... 
- Learning thy language of birth... 
- Wear I thy t-shirt... 
- Inside a tale of old... 
- Forever we do stand tall... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina