Sunday, January 15, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 

- My Man, come on... 

- There's the sun...

- English want I with you learn... 

- Trees do burn... 

- Speak to me... 

- Gallantly... 

- Tell me about astrology..

- Hold your mouth to mine... 

- Make us feel real fine...

- Way back with you.. 

- Love me true... 

- In between me and you... 

- Portuguese easy ain't... 

- Me you do taint... 

- Into Nordic mythology... 

- Thy ancestry... 

- Making me tame...

- Future to behold... 

- Gathering no game... 

- Us never by the cold... 

- Proper love making... 

- There's us shaking... 

- Apple by the floor... 

- Do know when it's you knocking at my door... 

- Sometimes feel I jealousy... 

- When in the middle of the night... 

- Bearing thy energy... 

- Use you only a part of thy might... 

- Deeper want you... 

- This ain't new... 

- Walking inside planet blue... 

- Power to brew... 

- Listening to our song's melody... 

- When there's no water by the sea... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Let us be each other's shape... 

- Sharing more than a simple grape... 

- Into my arms come never late... 

- Not inside some dream... 

- Cover me with sugar cream... 

- Be to me a bit mean... 

- Ideal spleen... 

- Don't know... 

- Hate triads show... 

- Form us verb to go... 

- Thee want I to possess... 

- Create a love mess... 

- By the land... 

- Where river has no end... 

- Bodies must we bend... 

- New clothes dress I... 

- Where there's no street's sigh.. 

- Do not know... 

- Simplicity ain't no show... 

- Lips that thee caress... 

- Evolutionary excess... 

- Drag me into our lake... 

- Need I no break... 

- Trying to learn French... 

- Feeling thee intense... 

- Spanish do I try... 

- Where bottle's ocean do lie... 

- Fellini did me drive... 

- Motion picture without slide... 

- Italian to think about... 

- Kiss me awake times 8...

- When we both go out... 

- Never that late... 

- Inside our everlasting shout... 

- Really know why... 

- Waves do try... 

- By chapels we never sigh... 

- Make me feel... 

- Near the stripped tree... 

- Where there's no hill... 

- Burning no fantasy... 

- Morning does us heal... 

- Ravage me again... 

- Me to blame..

- Being I thy savage's flame... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina