Wednesday, August 3, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me... 

- Does your heart belongs to me for free? 

- Sometimes think I... 

- No lie... 

- Lift does ascends... 

- Curtain's bands... 

- Definitely don't think... 

- Feel flooded with thy ink... 

- At a town ghost... 

- Having us a host... 

- Surely not needing a toast... 

- Into the night... 

- There's delight... 

- Pics that we do take... 

- Bodies that do shake... 

- Nurturing thy city... 

- Delightful pretty... 

- Kitties everywhere... 

- Where there's love, there's an hemisphere... 

- Not being us elsewhere..

- Lay ourselves bare... 

- Facade art nouveau... 

- Theatre hosting a different kind of show... 

- Into the Coliseum and back... 

- Pessoa's loop track...



- Me and you going as a tight pack... 

- Finding a treasure's kiss... 

- Morning does bliss... 

- Let's go outside for a walk..

- Need to you talk...

- Forest galore... 

- Want you a bit more... 

- Church as visual treat... 

- Be to me way sweet... 

- Into the trees... 

- Where passion flees... 

- Tune us again one more time... 

- Let's do it fine... 

- Follow my eyes... 

- Love give us signs... 

- Writing thy name in a paper piece... 

- Brand being Portuguese... 

- Together we being at ease... 

- Never too late... 

- Merging into one another's shape... 

- Again times 10...

- Writing with your pen... 

- Art of me and you... 

- Being someone completely new... 

- Do know that heaven can wait... 

- Paradise has no gate... 

- Wanna watch with you Sandman... 

- TV series aren't logical then... 



- Back into 2004...

- Loving you by the shore... 

- Present day... 

- Always being our special way... 

- Resting your mind... 

- Shoulder of mine being kind... 

- Airplane suddenly flies... 

- In between sighs... 

- Stare I deeply at you..

- Condition of thee..

- Not feeling free..

- Cloud can't you look..

- Inside a book... 

- Know that I can... 

- Shake God Pan... 



- In between... 

- Not inside a dream... 

- You and me... 

- Sharing life for free... 

- When suddenly I'm you... 

- Being you me... 

- No color blue... 

- Holding inside my hand again your heart... 

- Where we end and we also start... 

- Being us more than pure art...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...