Saturday, August 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- Man, describe our primitive love and savage breed... 

- Be my ravishing seed...

- When womb will be in need... 

- Red hair of mine... 

- Dwelling just fine... 

- Light treasury... 

- Kiss my hands... 

- Body bends... 

- For you no shield armory... 

- Call me more than sweet... 

- Not in the land of The Brit... 

- Hold left hand firmly... 

- Never losing our ship...

- Where there's face sea... 

- Laughing we... 

- No standard fantasy... 

- Embracing last summer day... 

- Not where light goes away... 

- Body's anatomy... 

- Where we use to be... 

- Create that book... 

- Use our united look... 

- For thee will I cook... 

- Everything ain't a simple say... 

- We're more than souls lost at pray... 

- Surely we do try... 

- Not inside some sigh... 

- Make me smile... 

- Lips move widely..

- Meanwhile..

- Nurture we no fantasy..

- Inside me... 

- Where songs echo free... 

- Towards thy ear whisper I: 

"Be no stranger at pace" 

"We love each other's face" 

"Nurture me with thy kiss" 

"Heart's Portuguese" 

"Make me feel like thy miss" 

"Pure bliss" 

"Concert must you stage" 

"Not only an embrace" 

"Will be by your side" 

"Ocean waves will us guide"

"Fishing with no hook" 

"Merging our together look" 

"Legs of mine that do swim" 

"Arms of yours inside our love's scene" 

"Tell me about that movie from Greenaway

"Not a simple day" 



"Westminster did us call"




"Southpark mugs by the wall" 



"British Museum front home" 

"Entering our zone" 



"Cleopatra's Needle never alone"



"Pimlico me shape" 

"Softly me awake"



"Hyde Park hums to me"



"Thames not being the sea" 



"London's Eye does us call" 



"Boadicea never feels small" 



"Drive me to the field flat"

"Make me feel as our cat" 

"Love to make you sweat" 

"Need I a Mars bar"

"By coffeeshop nurture I a star"




"Vietnamese food" 

"Chinatown's mood" 



"But a minute wait"

"Porto is our shape" 



"Victoria's Station clock's late" 



"Opening triumph bus" 

"Just for us"







"Tell me tonight" 

"We'll be more than bright" 

"Do know that all that we'll ever want" 

"Is to feel nature's sound"

"Marching through London's Tower

"Being thy precious flower" 

"Look I not at the hour"







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...