Friday, August 26, 2022

A direct love speech from Helene to our shared heart

 


- My Man, there's no mystery... 

- When an ape climbs to a tree... 

- Love me you must... 

- Be just... 

- Know about mythology... 

- Where beasts are harmony... 

- Don't care about Tim Burton's image fandom... 



- Artur Machen makes me feel random... 



- Lautreamont tells me about Maldoror's tale... 



- Rosemary's baby is drinking ale... 



- Walking with you..

- Garden stretches for true... 

- Image of Vincent Price... 

- Definitely on ice... 



- Care I not about Poe... 

- Together we're more than the wind that does blow... 



- 90 Tarkovski years... 

- Mirror bringing to my eyes no tears... 



- Into a chapel tiny there's a play... 

- About Arseny's day... 

- From son to father... 

- Legacy does bother... 



- Baba Yaga did me assist... 

- Hate the bloody priest... 

- 2 times she me trick... 

- Woke up kicking a brick... 

- Feeding us lies... 

- Where eternity sighs... 



- Inside planet blue...

- State I my love for you... 

- Do know that again the dark... 

- Makes us walk in the park... 

- Picture to you did send I... 

- We're more than a single worthy try... 

- Don't care to at all think... 

- Merge us with thy ink... 

- Inside Portugal wake I... 

- No lie... 

- Sandman didn't sigh... 

- By your side feeling not high... 



- Learning Portuguese... 

- World being my eternal breeze... 

- Jack In The Green to me smile... 



- Kissing you by the Crystal Palace... 



- Meanwhile... 

- There's a curious malice... 

- Feel I thy right hand... 

- Body that does bend... 

- Suddenly loose I our heart... 

- Not playing any part... 

- Perfect love scenario's action... 

- Strolling perfection... 

- Flowers from garden do bloom... 

- Stare I at the moon... 

- Not too soon... 

- Seconds weren't time... 

- Hours are fine... 

- Majestically... 

- Being in Porto with thee... 

- Upholstery imagery...



- Surely we both hum near the sea... 

- Visioning the bridge... 

- River told me about thy million worth's kiss... 

- Eyes of mine figuring us out... 

- Closing our book without any shout... 

- Face of us stained again... 

- Where our echoes are to blame..

- Hand of thee... 

- Filtering our energy... 

- Where we together want to be...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina