Monday, August 15, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, no day like today... 

- Love being inside our pray... 

- Tell me about that dream... 

- Where head doesn't spin... 

- Flavoured colored ice-cream... 

- Stracciatella's speech... 

- Deep inside our reach... 



- Exactly what Martin did said:

"Come with me" 

"Into the trees"

"We'll lay on the grass" 

"And let the hours pass" 



- Being mad..

- Again move me... 

- Heart beats for thee... 

- No vintage figurine... 

- Love being with you by the green... 

- Body just like that... 

- Moving itself as my cat... 

- Free our shared mind... 

- Let's not be to each other's kind... 

- Feelings that us move... 

- Carnal being our mood... 

- Times 2...

- 4 blue... 

- Again (totally) new... 

- Put my lips in action... 

- Hips not at the mansion... 

- Thy blonde bombshell being I... 

- No lie.. 

- Eyes galore... 

- Want you even more... 

- Round and round... 

- We're God's noisiest sound... 

- Hotel being awake... 

- Colliding into each other's shape... 

- Everything I want it all... 

- Don't you dare put me inside a call... 

- Anymore time... 

- We're each other's prime... 

- Surely that I do know... 

- That love ain't a speech's show... 

- Voyaging with thee... 

- Glasses not by the sea... 

- Strip me time 1...

- Not once upon... 

- Our silhouette by the bedroom's door... 

- Staring not at number 4...

- Want to lock your heart... 

- Again start... 

- Together being one... 

- Pure art... 

- Come on... 

- Don't say the right words... 

- Use my hands as thy swords... 

- Ice inside our mouth... 

- Not going out... 

- Sigh and not shout... 

- Album's name... 

- We're each other's flame... 

- Not being tame... 

- I wanna know... 

- Should I stay or go... 

- Crossing our mutual breeze... 

- Listening to language's Portuguese... 

- Being thy miss... 

- Surely more than a humid's kiss... 

- Lydia Lunch did forget... 

- Sound wasn't an act... 



- Bubblegum me... 

- State's energy... 

- Paper leather's bound... 

- We're what we found... 

- Pumping every move... 

- Do know that we should... 

- Embrace again our mood... 

- Style being inside thy pen...

- Fashion ain't a loose end... 

- Again and again... 

- Nothing in vain...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...