Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A direct love speech from Katya to our shared heart

 


- Man, shirt to me throw... 

- Tricky be like a cheetah's jump... 

- Inside a strip's show... 

- No dump... 

- Follow you wherever you go... 

- Love me so...

- Don't be greedy... 

- Feelings aren't speedy... 

- Standing at Tanzania's jungle... 

- King lion does rumble... 

- Soften me with a kiss... 

- Easy it is... 

- Don't make me pray... 

- Hate religions say... 

- Morning me come... 

- Be my warming zone... 

- Throughout your soul... 

- Heart made of gold... 

- There's a can foil.. 

- Underneath the soil... 

- Vibrate me again... 

- Don't forget my name... 

- Angels by left lane... 

- Today me tell... 

- No spell... 

- Every single second... 

- Shake bodies that bend... 

- Make me feel... 

- Heart of mine does heal... 

- Forgetting everything... 

- Suddenly together we've a mean... 

- First time to meet you... 

- Second to treat you...

- 3rd to greet you... 

- Fall in love deeply... 

- Calling you my sweetie... 

- Surely that I know... 

- Lake states do blow... 

- Back into my infancy...

- Dreams being vacancy... 

- Opening thy eye right... 

- Hold you even more tight... 

- Do know that tonight... 

- Cat runs not into a fight... 

- Be my superhero 2 times more... 

- Want you by the floor... 

- Don't spell need... 

- Being each other's seed... 

- Where there's a mike, there's a feed... 

- Tell me one more time... 

- Being you and me fine... 

- Room velvet goldmine... 

- Dragging the stair case... 

- Shoe without a lace...

- Me embrace... 

- Eyes without a face... 

- Come on... 

- Be my golden sun... 

- Facing the night again... 

- Where quietness is shame... 

- Drive me times 6...

- Forget not that I'm thy miss... 

- Pumping jack's mike maximum found... 

- Stereo is our relaxing sound... 

- Vegan Porto's Restaurant... 

- Don't wanna stand... 

- Where the world doesn't end... 

- Love me again... 

- We're each other's flame... 

- Damsel awake... 

- We're each other's shape... 

- Strip me with your eyes... 

- Love I thy sighs... 

- Exercise ain't lies... 

- Jog one... 

- Beat that drum... 

- Give me thy chewing gum... 

- Together we're more than fun... 

- Something that planet earth did spun...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina