Sunday, August 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Man, let's dance... 

- Inside our shaping romance... 

- Feel like a Black Swan... 

- So come on... 

- Move us along... 




- Wings' echo play... 

- Like Zhang Ziyi... 



- At House of Flying Daggers... 



- By the sea...

- Hero also matters... 



- Use chemistry...

- Move genealogy...

- Event being rare... 

- There's our perfect atmosphere... 

- Must we go... 

- Unpredictability... 

- Show.. 

- My own anatomy..

- Where there's strength, there's tower's length...

- Flying to Porto's city... 

- Where everything is pretty... 



- Let our united majesty be... 

- Source of chemistry... 

- There's thy mighty pen... 

- Sharing world's glam... 

- Be more than a wild human breed... 

- Delicacy is a seed... 

- By the center beauty being... 

- No stage seeing... 

- Tell me about Bolhão market...

- Where roams more than a cat... 



- Fruit to sell... 

- Me as thy belle... 

- Fish to trade... 

- You as my shade... 

- Safely me awake... 

- Dream logically ain't a state...

- Arts don't want I to understand... 

- Know that my body does bend.. 

- Flying not high... 

- Together we're more than a simple try... 

- Breathe deep... 

- There's more than a simple summer's heat...



- Life being hallow... 

- No need to sorrow...

- Kiss me without words muttering... 

- Melody isn't me hammering... 

- Stare I at butterfly's wings...

- Effective must sings... 

- Into the red curtain... 

- Blue dress ain't a burden... 

- Nakedness ain't savage... 

- Inside a package... 

- Be my slow hurricane... 

- Wanna be thy sugar cane.. 



- English language ain't no brand... 

- There's Yin and Yang... 

- Overwhelm me... 

- Feel more than our vast energy..

- Beauty's majesty..

- Kiss my eyes... 

- There where ocean lies... 

- Bowie told us about Life on Mars... 

- While floating into stars... 



- Ravel, Maurice Bolero did compose... 

- Simply juxtapose... 




- Again think I on birds ability... 

- Da Vinci moving swiftly... 



- Michaelangelo vision's spent... 



- Remember I Donatello's sculpture... 

- Mankind's endure... 



- Softly whisper I this to you while holding your heart:

"Sky ain't a solid peak, let's start" 

"Do know that Lynch mastered it's very art" 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina